eight

Sasha🖤

My mind was stuck on what the fuck I had just done

My mind was stuck on what the fuck I had just done. My stupid ass actually used Chris to try to make Tyell jealous.

I was wondering how he was doing and wanted to check up on him, but Ty and his homies were blocking the door.

Soon Kenan walked back to our table and looked real confused.

''Where Kayla and Chris go?'' he asked and I looked a lil concerned.

''I fucked up Kenan.'' I simply said and he frowned a bit.

I got up and so did he, he led me through the crowd of men and we left out the car outside.

There we saw Kayla walking slowly to us with a real disappointed look on her face.

''Where did Chris go?'' Kenan asked. She looked at me and sighed.

''He left, he said he had to take care of sumn.'' she spoke and I bowed my head a bit.

A couple moments later, Tyell walked out and we all turned around.

"Y'all need a ride?" he asked smugly.

I kissed my teeth and sighed. "I'd rather walk." I slightly mugged.

"I insist. C'mon Kenan." he tapped his shoulder and Kenan shrugged before following behind him.

After a heavy sigh me and Kayla followed behind to get in the car.

We took off and it was a very silent ride. You could almost cut through the tension with a knife.

Throughout the entire ride, Ty kept looking at me through the rear view mirror but I kept my focus set on my phone.

Then we arrived back on campus and I was ready to get out the car but something ended up stopping me.

''Appreciate you bro.'' Kenan said dapping up Ty.

Kayla gave a smile and got out the car. Before I could leave somebody had the nerve to talk to me.

''Sasha, can I talk to you for a sec?'' Ty asked and Kenan looked at me. I sighed not wanting to talk, but I was also curious to what he had to say for himself.

I got out the car and got in the front seat. Kenan and Kayla left after Kayla sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

She's most definitely gonna yell at me.

''Make this shit quick.'' I gave a real uninterested look.

He nodded slowly.

''Look I was wrong for the other night.'' he spoke and I kissed my teeth.

''Ya think?'' I smugly said. ''Sasha I'm sorry for how I made you feel and I know how it looks, but I promise it ain't like that.'' he explained.

''So what? You tryna tell me you want more than just sex from me?'' I asked.