Take 🍋

NSFW ;)

YOUR POV

You could hear that pleasing sound again - it had begun to rain outside. Levi's body was still gently placed on top of yours as you held onto the back of his head with your hand, gently twirling his hair with your fingers. As he felt your breathing, his head laid on your chest and his arms embraced you tightly. You could surely get used to that, you thought. That warm feeling of his, that safe sensation he would bring to you with every single touch.

He felt like home.

As you continued to think, Levi stood up slowly and grabbed both of your forearms, quietly guiding you to his bed. He picked you up and you stared into his eye - he then slowly placed you onto the mattress.

'I love the sound of rain' - you sighed as he laid his body next to yours, his hand now streaming down your abdomen as he gently caressed your skin. His touch felt soft and careful with every single movement. He locked his gaze onto yours, completely immersed in your eyes. You could tell he felt relaxed but...there was a hint of uneasiness in his expression. Was he still holding back? Did he not trust you, after all? You could feel your fears take over your thoughts as Levi remained silent, his lips pressed together and his gaze continued to stay locked on yours.

'(Y/n)' - he sighed.

'Yes?'

'You must know...I trust you, completely' - his gaze wandered down to your lips as he said this. He then placed his hand on your cheek as he caressed your skin again, his lips parting as a mesmerized expression took over his face.

'I trust you with my life, Levi' - you said, now grabbing onto his hand, your body turning to him completely as you placed your other hand onto his arm. 'I will always trust you'.

Without any hesitation, Levi grabbed you by the hips firmly as he placed his body on top of yours. He pressed his lips against yours deeply and tasted you again - his tongue meeting yours in that passionate game you both loved playing so much. You allowed your hands to cup his cheeks as you pressed him closer to you, your breathing becoming heavier and heavier against his skin. He then began kissing your neck as he released low, deep, whispered sighs that drove you wild. Just hearing his voice against your skin aroused you intensely.

''You are my girl' - he sighed with every kiss as he allowed his tongue to meet the soft skin of your neck. You could feel your wetness increasing as a warm sensation took over your body. Every inch of your skin burned deeply as he continued to kiss you.

'I am yours' - you whispered, your eyes rolling and your lips parted as you let out those words.

'Show me' - he said softly as he pulled away to look into your eyes. He looked down at you, completely hypnotized by your sight. You placed your thumb on top of his lower lip and gently caressed it - his soft breath warming your skin as you did this. You then kissed him deeply, your tongue engaging with his again as you heard him release a deep moan onto your lips. You then allowed your hand to travel down his chest and down his v line, slowly approaching his cock - it shocked you how hard he was already. As your hand met his member, you allowed yourself to caress it in up and down motions, completely allowing yourself to get immersed into his warm erection. You looked into his eyes as you did this, and he held his gaze - you could tell he loved it when you looked into his eye as you played with him

As you continued to play with his cock and allowing his erection to grow even harder, you realized something - Levi was completely yours too. Not just his body, but he, as a person, was yours entirely. He had shared all of himself with you, even those parts he had never shared with anyone else in his life. And you did so, too. You had never opened up to someone like this before, never felt so strongly about anyone. Before Levi, you didn't know what love was like. You didn't know that you could feel so much, desire so much or long for anyone so much.

He had completely bewitched you.

Once he was hard enough, you placed both of your hands besides his hips, clawing onto his skin softly. He then pressed his forehead against yours, allowing his cock to enter you slowly - you were already wet enough to take him. He didn't even need to use his hands to access your warmth, just a deep thrust would do...

As he got deep inside you, you felt yourself gasp quietly - your eyes still locked onto his. He then gave you a wet kiss, completely decorating your tongue with his own warm saliva. You felt his deep breath onto your lips once again as you released a deep moan onto the passionate kiss.

Fucking him felt like heaven.

He slowly began thrusting in and out of you, his hips grinding onto your pussy perfectly - he knew exactly what to do to make you come, to make you beg for his touch. You then allowed yourself to claw onto the back of his shoulders as he embraced you with both of his arms, his face buried now onto your shoulder blade. You could hear him release soft, quiet sighs onto your skin, bringing shivers down your spine. He soon began to fuck your harder and deeper as he pulled away slightly to look into your eyes again - you then caught the most beautiful sight possible...

His lips parted and his gaze engaged into a deep frown as his expression began to look more and more desperate. You could tell he was close - and so were you. He then pulled your legs up slightly, placing them over his shoulders. He allowed himself to suck on your nipples with his whole tongue - the sensation driving you completely wild.

'Levi...' - you sighed in desperation. This only made him fuck you deeper as he continued to look into your eyes. He then reached your lips and kissed you roughly again, slowly pulling away yet still so close to your mouth.

'Come with me, now' - he demanded. You felt your own gaze widen as he said this. Your lips parted, releasing a loud moan as you looked up to him - your eyes then rolled to the back of your head es he placed his forehead against yours. As you came all over his cock, you could feel him grunt quietly. He suddenly stopped himself as he came inside you hard - all of his warmth completely filling you up.

'Fucking hell...' - he sighed as his face met your shoulder blade again.