What is your problem?

Mia's POV

I was scared of what she'd respond with. But when she said 'let's do it' I was so surprised. She seemed like the type of person to hook up with tons of people. And I did hear rumors about it. She even told me she hooks up with random people. But why did it make me mad that she might go out to hook out with other people?

I did have a boyfriend after all. And I know what you're all probably thinking. 'Didn't  you guys break up? That's what you told Talia.' Well, yes. We did break up. Yet, it didn't stay that way. We ended up getting back together. But he cheats on me all of the time, so why not cheat back? Besides, I'm sure I don't have to worry about Talia falling for me. She always hooks up with people. And I'm her enemy anyways. Out of all people, she'd never fall for me. I'm sure of that.

I finally realized I was lost in thought after she had said that. I just looked at her in shock. She came up to me and tilted my jaw down to look at her. She still had her hand holding my jaw and it was killing me. I felt waves of emotion coming over me. Yet, I couldn't tell what emotion I was exactly feeling.

She kissed my lips a few times shortly.

She whispered softly still just centimeters from my face, "I can't wait to give you pleasure." she moved back away from my face and stepped off of my doorsteps. "See you at school."

And before I could say anything, she was already walking off.

***

I walked into school feeling more weird than usual. After I last saw Talia, her and I had made the agreement to basically be friends with benefits, if we even were friends.

My boyfriend wouldn't be able to know this obviously and I don't know if I could tell any of my friends.

I walked down the hall with my AirPods in heading to English class. I turned a corner and bumped right into someone falling to my ass and dropping my books. I looked up seeing a decently good looking guy. I'd never seen him before. He was probably a little taller than six feet tall, muscular, brown fluffy hair, and dark brown piercing eyes. He had eye bags and was wearing grey sweatpants with a white tank top. Who the hell wears a tank top in the season of fall? It wasn't that warm.

"Watch where you're going." I snapped at him.

"Woah woah woah, sweetheart calm down." He said putting his hand out. "Let me help you up."

"Never call me sweetheart," I grabbed his hand pulling myself up, "and like I said, watch where you're going."

He just looked at me. "Oh yeah? You were the one with your head buried in your phone." He picked up my books and handed them to me. "And, you are..?"

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you need to know who I am?" I crossed my arms glaring at him.

He chuckled at my attempt at authority. "Really? You're going to be like that? You just bumped into me, I helped you up, and I haven't gotten pissed off with you. You're lucky it was me you ran into or else you'd probably had been beaten the shit out of at this point. I asked you politely."

I sighed. "Okay, my name's Mia. What's yours?" I uncrossed my arms just examining him and taking in his features.

"The names Vinnie. Pleasure to meet you, Mia." He put out his hand and I shook it.