Exposed?

Mia's POV

I heard the creak of the locker room door.
I'm sure Talia had heard it too. I really didn't want to leave this moment. I definitely didn't enjoy it but if I played this game where I messed with her feelings then I could claim my victory.
I could manipulate her.

I'd win this rivalry fair and square. But for now, this part needed to end, until next time. If there ever were a next time.

She got off of me before I pushed her off. Damn it, she beat me to it. She always happens to beat me in everything.

She quickly ran behind the wall over by the showers on the other side of the locker room while I stood up pretending to look for something.

"What are you still doing in here?"

I recognized the voice right away, my best friend almost caught us. Ashley Pikstrad. Ashley was the type of side chick popular girl, one of those cliche best friends of the main popular girl. For example like in Mean Girls. She's tall, has dirty blonde hair, freckles, and dark blue eyes. She's pretty basic if I'm being completely honest.

She is also known as Talias ex best friend. I don't know what happened between them but she'd use the blackmail on her any day. If she would've actually seen us, she would've probably exposed Talia. Maybe even me. I don't want to be known as some stupid faggot.

"I'm just looking around for my uhhh.. deodorant."

"Hmm.. you seem oddly nervous."

I look around and raise an eyebrow at her.

"Pffft nervous, what do you mean?"

She then widens her eyes.

"O. M. G. were you and Jay gonna hook up!? I'm so sorry for interrupting such a moment!"

I fake smiled at her.

"Yeah, you really did ruin such a huge moment for us, but it's okay girl! I could never be mad at you. You were just looking out for me, right?" I said in a really fake girly tone.

"Well of course," she grinned. "I'll always look out for you, I wanted to make sure you were alright."
She then moved a little closer and whispered. "I'll leave you two at it. Don't worry about gym class, I'll cover for you. See you later girly!" She beamed with excitement and skipped out of the locker room.

I waited for the creak of the locker room door and there it was.

Talia came out from behind the wall.

"So, you're hooking up with your boyfriend huh? I'm your boyfriend now?" She smirked.

"What? No! You whore. I made up an excuse. I'm not a fucking faggot like you."

"I'm not gay either, Mia."

She looked a little uncomfortable with the fact I used a slur or maybe it was just because I said she was gay. Which I knew she really wasn't. I kinda wished she were. What the fuck? No. I don't wish she were gay. I could care less. Why would I even come close to wishing she were gay? I need to stop having these dumb thoughts.

"Right, so what was that move you pulled on me there, Woods?"

"Oh you know, just the move I pull on any other not special girl like you."