Andro's christening

( just pretend it say Andro )
Emerald pov- it's been three months since Andro has been home and today is his christening and right now I have just finished getting ready and now I am bored, why am I bored well after everything that has happened Adonis has become even more protective if that is even possible, I wanted to decorate and do everything for Andro christening but Adonis shut it down, saying I am still healing and I need to rest, he started working from home so he can take care of Andro and I the only thing I really do is feed and sometimes change him and bath him, I tried coming down stairs with him in my arms only for Adonis to pick me up and carry us both down, don't get me wrong I love that he cares so much about us and loves doting on us both I don't remember my mother so I can't remember when I was last loved and cared for but I also love my independences I love doing things for myself but Adonis said and I quote you have done and been through enough it's time for you to live and treated like the queen you are, my queen.
But let me tell you I am starting to get annoyed I am going to have to have a talk with him.
Speaking of my over dotting Husband he has just walked in with Andro who has the biggest smile looking cute as ever he certainly has come along way from how he started his life.

I look my to Adonis with my angry face but he just chuckles at me cause according to him my angry face looks more like a cute pout.

Adonis- what's wrong huh, why are you pouting or are you trying to be angry.
( she huffs and turns her attention back to Andro , okay she angry but what did I do, I have just been taking care of her and our son)
Baby girl look at me ( ignore)
Kitten don't make me ask you again
( finally she faces me)
What's a matter , if your mad at me you need to tell me, so I know what's wrong , you can't just pout snd think I can read your mind.

Emerald- I'm not mad , mad I am just a little frustrated, I love that you care for us so much and you want to do everything for us, you even hired a nanny but it's to much sometimes I love doing things myself to, like cooking and maybe going back to work when he gets a little older at least at home.
You even carry me down the stairs, it's just sometimes it feels you think I can't do anything for myself anymore,I wanted to help set up For Andro party but you shut me down like you didn't think I could do it and then When I walk down the stairs with Andro you think I will fall with him in my arms.( I look down with the feeling of guilt , hoping I wouldn't sound so ungrateful)

Adonis pov- I could see the hurt in her eyes as she was talking , then she looked down with complete guilt in her eyes , she has nothing to be guilty about, I know I have been a bit to much, I use my finger to to lift her head up so she is looking at me.

Adonis- baby girl I'm sorry I made you feel like that, I promise I will try and easy up , it's just that I almost lost the both of you, it nearly broke me. ( just thinking about it had tears slowly fall down) I can't lose you both , I just want to take care of you and our son , ( I wipes the tears from her eyes and see did the same to me, then I gave her a soft sweet kiss)
Okay I promise, I will ease up but you have to be patient but I promise I will try and work on it okay now give me a smile so we can go, we have to be at the church in 30 minutes .

Emerald- That's all I ask babe, love you, ( I turned to our son who is just starring at us)
And you little man our you ready for your big day.

Adonis- okay lets go the car is waiting outside along with Amelia and Sofia.

At the church-

Emerald pov - from the time we pulled up and then went inside I was in aww this church is beautiful, but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from Adonis he truly does like to go all out.

Emerald- Adonis this church is beautiful

Adonis- yes it's the church I attend as a child, I was baptised here, So I thought it would be nice to have our son baptised here too. ( I see the Priest Father John coming our way ,we all stepped up , it just Emerald and I my best friends Jacob and Alex Emerald's dad and uncle and my sister they will be his godparents I couldn't pick between them so why not just pick both of them , and Niece of course who is over moon about finally having a cousin.)

Emerald's pov - I thought the hole ceremony was beautiful, I don't know if I was ever baptised or even if I went to church, those monsters I live with certainly never went.
But been here gives me a sense of calmness I might have to ask my dad later if I was.

Back home-

Adonis- baby no peaking okay I know its Andro party but I wanted to surprise you with how they decorate it, I hope you like it.
Okay just watch your step , okay here we are , now take off the blind fold.

( I know it says Edward just pretend its says Andro )

Emerald- I love it, it's not to over the top like I thought it would be , it's just perfect, please tell me that we have time to enjoy some family time before the Media swarm wanting to see him.

Adonis- we got about an hour baby but I promise after we introduce him there out then we can have more family time for the rest of the day.

Media mayhem-

Adonis- Okay settle down I am going to make this quick so you can see our son and leave this is a family event and I am only giving you 5 minutes and you are all lucky to even get that, our son will be here shortly .( We waited for Sarah our nanny to come out with Andro )

Bang... Bang

What the hell was that( Alex comes running out saying Andro is gone and Sarah has been shot I see someone running with him and I sprint as fast as I can down the driveway that's when I see it's a woman but I can't see her face, who the hell is she, I start screaming and cussing her out that's when she jumps in a van and speeds off)
"NO....NO.... "This can't be happening, Alex , Jacob get the security to check the footage I want that woman I want her head who ever she is or wherever she is I will find her and she will pay, I want everyone on this , I want my son back.( I instantly stop screaming at everyone around me when I see Emerald on the ground screaming and crying uncontrollably, I pick her up and take her inside)
Shuu...shu...baby girl look at me I promise I will fine him, I will bring him home...
( she just held on to me and cried her heart out then she slowly stopped that's when I noticed she was asleep, good it's better if she is a sleep, I kiss her cheek )
I got down stairs to fine Emerald's dad and uncle My sister along with Alex and Jacob and some guy that was part of the Media why the hell is he here, I told them all to leave..)

What the hell is he still doing here, Alex Jacob was there anything on the footage

Jacob- Adonis just seat down and listen okay before you blow up, there was nothing it's like she new were the cameras where but Henry here got it and you won't believe who it is.

Adonis pov - My anger level just went up to an extremely dangerous level it was Helena there was also another woman driving but you couldn't see her face and what looks like a man's arm you could only see the ring, it looked familiar to me but I don't know where I know it from.

Adonis- Call her parents here now!!!

Jacob- why her parents, why not just go to her directly.

Adonis- because I want my son before she wakes up, we will set her up and they are going to be apart of it , just like her they too care about there social standing and if this where to get out it would destroy them.

Jacob - I am on it, I will have them come immediately.

Adonis pov- I walked out the room and went straight to my office when Amelia walked in her eyes where puffy she had tears in her eyes.

Amelia- Adonis..... do you think she will for it, why...why the hell did that crazy bitch kidnap your son, Arggg I never liked her.

Adonis- she will I will make sure she does I will have her father tell her if she doesn't come he will cut her off , believe me she will come running.
Then we will get my son and the two others that where part of this and I swear They will pay for this.
Amelia I don't want Emerald to walk up she needs to rest and not stress I will get our son back ( Deep breath) I need to call the doctor get him to give her something to make her sleep longer just in case ( tears) I.... I don't know why.. she would take him, but I will find out...