Wedding day

Emerald pov- Adonis was true to his word, he did not let me leave our room in 4 days he even put guards outside of our bedroom to make sure I couldn't get out, he also didn't go to his office he stay beside me most of the time unless he had a meeting via video conference which he took in his office.
Amelia came an apologised, I of course told her there was nothing to apologise about. I was the one that wanted to go and I was the one that didn't tell her that I couldn't swim.
Right now I am in the room with her and Sofia getting ready for my big day, I still can't believe that this is my life now, who would of thought, definitely not me.
Although most of my life was covered in darkness and lies it is now filled with light and unconditional love all thanks to Adonis and my dad and uncle, Amelia and the sweetest little girl Sofia and I couldn't be happier I finally feel like I have a purpose and a place in this world and with Adonis by my side through his guidance I know I will bring my mother's business and Legacy back to what it was, I even started a course in fashion to help me further I am so grateful to Adonis not only is he running his empire but his running my mother's too until I am 25, he may not say it but I know it is a lot I can see how tired he is when I tell him I can help he just says no that my school work is enough even though he wanted me to put a pause and do it after our baby, I just had to laugh at that cause if he had it his way I wouldn't work at all.

Amelia- hey girl, Em hello come back to us, your all done it's time to go lol haha.

Emerald- oh sorry I just zone out thinking ?

Amelia-my stubborn ass brother no doubt haha...

Emerald- yeah and just how my life is now compared to before he came barging in my life and took control..., not that I'm complaining as crazy as it sounds I love it maybe because no one has shown this much care and for me in so long...., I...I don't even remember her...

Amelia- remember who?

Emerald-M..My mother.....(crying)

Amelia- oh Em I'm so...sorry please don't cry, I'm sure you don't want to sit through doing makeup again.

Emerald- lol definitely not...., thank you, okay, I'm okay, I'm ready let's go.....

Amelia- yeahh.... Let's go sis....

Emerald pov- As I descended down the stairs, there he was his back was facing me, My heart started beating uncontrollably I held on to my dad tighter, I wasn't scared because I didn't want to marry him because I do he has become my every thing, I can help but be scared that I won't be enough for him and he will grow bored with me then I will be left more broken the before.

Adonis pov- I stood there waiting for my sweet baby, my little wife to be come down those stairs and straight into my arms.
I turned around as I heard the gasps around me, I new she was walking down so I turned around and my jaw literally hit the floor I was completely lost for words she looked like a real life angel floating down from heaven, sent just for me and me alone I can tell by the look of her face as she tries to hide it but her eyes say it all she is having a battle with her subconscious I know she thinks she will never be good enough for me but that is the furthest from the truth it is me who is unworthy to stand with her angelic self.
I guess I will have to show her tonight, she will remember and never forget that she is the angel of my heart and I will spend our life proving and showing her how worthy I am but to me it will never be enough, I am known as the devil in the business world I was ruthless and heartless I never shown anyone but my family kindness then god sent this Angel to me, the Angel to calm my devil, the light to bring me out of the darkness.

Adonis- you look absolutely breathtaking my sweet baby girl.

Emerald-(blushing red , lost for words )

Father John- dearly beloved with our gathered here to join these to souls in holy matrimony.
Who gives this woman to this man.

Nicholas ( Emerald's father ) - I give this woman to this man

Father John- let us begin, the couple that stands before you today have written there own vows Adonis you may begin.

Adonis- Emerald you stole my heart the moment my eyes meet you, I had the overwhelming feeling that I have never felt before, I had this desire and need to protect you.
My world was mostly filled with darkness I was known to be the most ruthless businessman in the world, but you my sweet baby, it was like you where sent from heaven to bring a great big beaming light back into my life.
I hated that you had to work so much for so little, I new there was so much sadness behind your eyes that you always tried to cover up with a sweet smile.
My heart Shattered when I learnt of your past, of everything you went through so I made it my mission to heal the broken heart of your past.
I Adonis Romano promise you Emerald Pearson to continue to heal your broken heart and fill it with nothing but love and devotion till my last breath leave this earth.

Emerald- When I left my passed I tried my best to stay hidden and never draw attached to myself, I couldn't trust anyone but you, you barged into my life and took complete control and slowly knocked all my walls down.
You made sure that every day( crying) that I new I was loved and cared for even though some times it got to much and started to annoy me ( the crowd laughs )
But I new you did it out of love, you filled in the blanks of my past, you reunited me with my father who thought I was dead long ago, you help me with everything you always said I was the light to your darkness but I say we both brought the light to each other darkness and filled it with love and created life( We both rubbed my belly )
I will always be grateful that god brought you into my life.
I Emerald Pearson promise you Adonis Romano to give you my love and devotion till my last breath leaves this earth.

Father John - who has the rings, Adonis, repeat after me.

Adonis- take this ring as a symbol of my love and my undying devotion to you

Emerald- take this ring as a symbol of my love and undying devotion to you.

Father John - if there is anyone present that does not believe in this Unity let them speak now or forever hold there peace.
-----

You may kiss the bride

Adonis pov- I pulled her close to me and gave her a slow and passionate kiss our family and friends cheered arounds us, finally she is wife forever bounded to me and me alone, my sweet baby girl my heart and soul.

Adonis- mmmm baby girl, I can't wait to get you all alone in our honeymoon, I saw that look you had walking down. So tonight there will be no talking I will just have to show you.

Emerald -( Blushing) can't wait, I just want to stay in your arms forever it's the only place I truly feel at home.