Emerald pass comes back

Emerald pov- I just finished my shift at the Library Adonis told me to call me when I finished but he isn't answering it doesn't matter his probably busy with far for important things then me and I shouldn't bother him I don't know why I even called him. I will just walk, along the way I deleted Adonis number I didn't want any temptations he makes me feel loved, that's something I hadn't felt. well I can't even remember but I shouldn't get attached he will only hurt me and use me like every one else.
As I was walking I decided to take the long way and walk through the park I sat underneath the big oak tree looking out at the lake and completely I must of been so tired I fell asleep, I woke up and Jumped up I can't believe I fell asleep at the park that's so dangerous, god I am so stupid, I look around it's already dark, I look at my watch, it's 7pm I run the rest of the way home as soon as I get into my apartment, I screamed in fright as a very angry looking Adonis is starring me down.

Adonis pov

I was in a important meeting with one of my top clients it ran longer then I expected it to I saw it was 2:35pm and I had one miss call from Emerald, which made me smile that she obeyed me and called as soon as her shift finished. I grabbed my keys from my office and headed out my building while I was in the car I decided to call Emerald to let her know that I was coming but it just went straight to voicemail, maybe her phone died. Lucky she doesn't work far from my office I pulled up and go out but the lady in there said she left at 235pm.
She only waited 5 minutes I have to teach this girl patients. I drove to only place I new baby girl would be, I went to her apartment which I told her I didn't want her staying in any more.
As soon as I get there I notice that her door wasn't locked so I walk right in and she isn't anywhere in sight, I started to worry a little.

It's now 6 pm and she hasn't come home I ask some of my security team to look for her, god where is this girl of mine, I will give them one more hour if they haven't found her I will look for her myself and when I do this will not go unpunished.
It was almost 7pm and she still was not here deciding I had enough I grabbed my keys and was about to leave when the door open and she walked in her eyes instantly went wide with shock.

Emerald- A...Adonis w.. (  cutoff )

Adonis- where the hell were you?

Adonis pov- I was beyond mad, worried scared for her anything could have happened I grabbed her and held her tightly she was shaking, I pulled her back slightly to look at her she has tears in eyes.

Adonis- shh baby girl stop crying, look at me from know on when I tell you to do something you do it do you understand me.

Emerald- y...yes

Adonis- know this will not go unpunished baby, I have to make sure you always listen to me and do as I say, but I won't be to hard on you since it's your first time.

Emerald- P...Punished.... W...why I d...did do anything w...wrong....

Adonis pov - I looked at her pouty lips and her big eyes that began to water, it took every thing in me not to take her right here and now, I know I am moving fast hell I don't even completely understand why all I know is that I am drawn to this girl so much that I want her in every way I want her to be my woman and that's what she is and will be weather she likes it or not.
I know she has an interview for an internship at my company but I am giving her another one I will teach about business and teach her the ins and out about the company but she will stay with me in my office by my side where she belongs.

Emerald pov- the way he looks at me my my hole body quiver with desire and I have never felt that way before and at the same time he scares me a little not in a completely bad way jezz I have no clue how I feel he tells me that I am his and when he calls me baby girl it warms my heart and leaves my hole body pulsating full of goosebumps.
I don't know whats wrong with me, I have a need to want and need to please him and do as he commands and today when I left without him and he told me he would punish me I felt my core heat up a tingly feeling.
I snapped out of my trace been in his embrace I completely forgot my shift at Majestic tonight.

Emerald- umm.... Adonis I...I h...ave to get ready or I will be late....

Adonis- late for what baby girl

Emerald- work My shift at Majestic starts at 10pm

Adonis- you will not be working there in fact I don't want you working at any of those places and besides Don't you have an Interview at Romano enterprises.

Emerald- y...es but I can't quit my other jobs when I don't know if I will get the job at Romano Enterprises.

Adonis- baby girl I said you won't be going back there they already know I have inform them.

Emerald- b..bu ( cutoff)

Adonis- no buts baby my word is final do you understand me. Now why don't you go take a shower and I will go make you something to eat huh, how that sound.

Emerald- okay...

Emerald pov- I went straight to my bathroom and turned the bath on I decided on having a bath instead of a shower I need to relax and soak as I started taking off my clothes I stopped mid track realising I didn't have any food except for a cuppa noodles shit he's gonna know I don't have any food I don't want him to pity me, or worse what if he realises that I am just a waste and that my low class self isn't to his  high class standards so I quickly but under my shirt and ran out hoping to catch him before he starts going through my kitchen.
But I was to late.
I put my head down Embarrassed and couldn't help the tears swelled up in my eyes , god I'm such a baby he wouldn't want me now I guess it's better he found out now than later saves me from getting too attached although I think I already am I think I have already fallen for him in a short amount of time.

Adonis- baby what where you planning to eat for dinner don't tell me that cup of noodles , thats not dinner  is this why you  are so malnourished, well this shit is about to change.
Since you have your interview tomorrow I will let you stay here for tonight but tomorrow I expect your clothes to be packed and ready to leave do you understand me.

Emerald- leave where, I have no where else to go

Adonis- your going to be living with me, where I can make sure you are properly feed and looked after.
But for now I will order some food, go shower now and don't even try an argue baby girl Just go shower the food will be here by the time your done.

Emerald- I quickly run back in the bathroom I can hear him chuckling I strip my clothes and jump into the bath thank god its still warm other wise I will be having a cold one the hot water doesn't last very long here.
Once I am done I put on my pjs and head back to my living room/dinning room Adonis is there waiting for me with what looks like a steak dinner with mash potatoes and vegetables and gravy the bag say le'more steak house that's like the most expensive steakhouse there is.

Emerald- Adonis thank you but you didn't need to by a meal for one of the most expensive restaurants in the city.

Adonis- of course I do, I have to show you how you should be treated, you should be treated like a queen and that's why I am here to spoil my woman so you better get use to it.

Adonis pov- I watch her bright red at my words which made me chuckle.
After we eat she put a movie on I have no idea what it was because I was to busy watching the beauty that is her face.
After about 15 minutes of the movie playing she fell asleep I picked her up and brought her over to her bed and tucked her in gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek and the lips then I reluctantly left her apartment.
She has no clue that I own Romano industries and I changed it  so that she goes to me for the interview well she will be the only intern that I will interview my employees was shocked because of course everyone found out that I am taking on an intern personally because I never deal with the interns they are placed on level three of my building I've never seen nor talk to any of them but my baby girl is different.
I heard what some of the woman that work here said so I will have to keep a close eye of her when she gets here, I have messed me with maybe once or twice but thats it and I know these woman they will mess with her and Emerald is very sensitive I don't want any of them to her I swear if they do I'll be fired and I'll never get a job anywhere I will see to that.
Once I got home I showed then laid on on my bed  I will usually have some random woman or the ones that work for me give me some release but I haven't done any of that since I meet Emerald I just couldn't she has consumed my every thought.
I can't wait to have my baby girl with me by my side all day every day.