Chapter 22

SantanaBanks: Dangerous Woman

9,500,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

The Banks Family are killing the game with Irina collaborating with Bvlgari, Ronnie inking a $25 million podcast deal with Spotify and Zain trending on every social media platform for his concerts. I have not done much outside of my occasional acting and directorial work so I decided that it's time to spice things up. 

Tonight is the MTV Music Video Awards where I will be debuting my brand new single which I have mixed feelings about. I have put music off for a while now even though it is my true passion but my dad was able to pull some strings and secure me a last minute spot on the show.

I decided to drop some sexy pictures on my social media pages to promote my upcoming single which led to an argument between Aubrey and I. He loves a good thirst trap but he insists that I went to far with my recent post which I disagree with as I have created a sexy image for myself.

"You have the best boobs in the family." Cheyenne pouts as she looks longingly at them and I let out a small laugh. "They're so fake."

"We're all fake." I jokingly remark while winking at her. 

"I thought you were walking with Aubrey?" Irene gives me a quizzical look as the vehicle comes to a stop besides the red carpet. "Why the last minute change of plans?"

"Aubrey is an asshole." I state while forcing an unbothered expression on my face. "He doesn't understand that I have my own image and a life that I'm trying to rebuild. After the argument that we got into this morning, I don't think that we're even together anymore."

"Wait what?" Cheyenne stops filming herself to look at me in surprise. "Where was this when we were getting ready?"

"Not on my mind." I clear my throat. "This night isn't about him anyways so let's just slay this carpet and head inside."

"Damn." My cousin pulls a face. "I won't ask now because I know you'll bite my head off but I'm going to be asking a whole lot of questions before the night ends."