Chapter 18

SantanaBanks: Showed up to talk business and he surprised me with pasta #LifeMade

2,000,000 likes ~11,000 comments

---

Cheyenne is finally back in town and I'm praying that she will stay long because I miss having my twin around. Irene has been killing it with her creative director work which has seen her working with some of the biggest brands. 

She is now working with Bvlgari which is fucking iconic but it means that we are spending less time together. Zain is pretty much the only sibling that I get to see now because we're working on the series together whereas Ronnie is all over the country.

"Who's picking Z up?" Aubrey asks me as we sprawl out on my L shaped sofa.

"Ronnie working not far from her school so he's going to get her then he's going to keep her for a few hours. There is some children's fair going on down the Farmer's market so he'll probably take her and his kids there." I let out a yawn before rolling my neck. "You should have had some of pasta that Zain made, it was so good."

"Did you not bring any takeaways?" Aubrey asks as he lifts his head up and I shake my head. "Damn."

Cheyenne makes her way into the living room with a charcuterie board that she has been working on for the past fortyish minutes

"I'm so proud of this so ya'll better make sure that this entire thing is finished." She says while setting the board down on the table. "I've got churros, small pancakes, different types of chocolates, strawberries and a nutella dip."

"Ugh, I'm on a diet." I grown at the amount of sugar that I'm seeing on that board. "You're literally going to make me break out."

"You can't be pretty all the time." Cheyenne winks at me and I giggle in response while snapping a picture of her.

"I'll have some only because it took you a while and you look so proud of yourself."

"That's a whole lot of sugar though." Aubrey grimaces. "Hate to kill your spirit but I'm on a diet."