Chapter 2

SantanaBanks: Satan's favorite angel 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

SantanaBanks: Satan's favorite angel 

2,000,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Now that we have gone public with whatever we have going on, I am now able to attend Aubrey's shows without entering or leaving through the back. My daughter can finally interact with her father in public without having to be ten steps behind or infront of him.

Zara adores her father so when she was finally old enough to call out to him, it started to cause a struggle between us because she was still Aubrey's best kept secret. Aubrey and I started taking separate vehicles to events, parties and any outings that we planned to make an appearance which helped since people knew that I had a child.

There was a particular day when our cars arrived at a restaurant at the same time and hearing our daughter scream out to her dad broke all of our hearts. She started to question if whether he loved her since he ignored her presence in public and that led to her wanting nothing to do with him. 

That was a low point for us so we really had to try explain things to Zara while working out a routine that worked best.

"Are you ready to watch daddy perform?" I ask Zara while adjusting her headphones and she gives me the thumbs up.

My daughter is turning three years old in a couple of days and I know that I'm going to be an emotional wreck. It sounds cliche but Zara has really changed my life in the best way possible and I can't imagine a world without her.

"You good?" My sister asks and I nod my head. "You look like you're going to cry."

I laugh a little, "I'm going to have a three year old in a couple of days."

"Maybe it's time to have another." Irene gives me a suggestive look. "It's not as if you're not sleeping with her father, you could just stop taking the pill."

I have considered going off the pill because I would like to have another child but Aubrey and I need to have a long conversation before that happens. Aubrey is the best father to our little girl but the relationship that I have with him gets complicated at times since we are still sleeping with eachother.

 Aubrey is the best father to our little girl but the relationship that I have with him gets complicated at times since we are still sleeping with eachother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Banks Family Valuesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें