CHAPTER-THIRTY.TWO

Chapter-32: Har dhadkan ko talaash teri!

♡ ⁠ਊ⁠ ♡

The Khan family was sitting on the sofa, completely forgetting about the couple who still didn't come from their room. they all were laughing, chatting, and very happy after seeing the Rayyan in front of them after ages. the beautiful moments of the past were opened up and they cherished it with bright smiles on their faces and the spark of happiness in their eyes, was telling how much they were satisfied and happy. 

" Aunty you remember, once I and zarar wanted chocolate but we didn't have the money so we took fake notes of 50 reps and went to a shop to buy the chocolate by fooling the shop's uncle," Rayyan said, and started to laugh as he remembered that day. Once he mentioned that day they all started to laugh loudly with wholeheartedly. but the trio looked at them confusingly.   

"Who will forget that day Rayyan? " Aftab sahab said and wiped his tears due to continuous laughing.

" Which day Rayyan bhai? " Zain asked and went towards Rayyan and sat beside him. Rayan again laughed and placed his hands around Zain's shoulders. 

" Zarar and i want to eat chocolate but humare pass paise nhi the to humne nakli note li aur ghar se nikl gye phir jitna ho skta tha utna 50rps mein humne chizein kharidi aur jldi se uncle ko woh note deke shop se nikl gye par humari qismat kharab thi uncle ne za-" 

" What are you doing here, Rayyan?" 

Before Rayyan could complete his sentence, Zarar's cold voice halted him and took everyone's attention from Rayyan to himself. they all looked at him in annoyance and glared at him for creating a disturbance in a story. after all the story was just about to take a turning point, and they all were waiting for the climax impatiently and here zarar ruined it successfully. 

" baitha hu bhai!" Only Rayyan dared to retort back at him, shamelessly. he said and showed his teeth. Zarar rolled his eyeballs and glared at him. meanwhile, Mahenoor chuckled but instantly hid it when Zarar looked at her. 

" Woh to mujhe bhi dikh rha hai, par mere ghar par kyu baitha hai. apne ghr jana..." zarar was also not at all less than Rayyan. He mocked him and started to go towards him. Mahenoor also entered and went towards the rida and muskan, sat beside them. 

" Zarar where is your manners, naa salam na dua seedha ghr se bhr jaane ko keh rha hai. Badtameez." Rayyan tried to make him feel ashamed but he forgot that in front of him was standing Zarar, who didn't know the meaning of the word shame. 

" Tune konsa karliya?" Zarar taunted Rayyan and they shook hands with each other ( musafah ). 

"Chl ab kar deta hu, Assalam walaikum! " Rayyan said mocking him and hugging him tightly.

" Walaikum assalam. " Zarar chuckled and also placed his hands around him.

Whereas, they all smiled seeing their bond. Except for four people, the other family members knew how they loved and were precious to each other.