PROLOGUE

The Moon was sparkling and spreading his lights everywhere. The stars were twinkling finishing the darkness of night with the help of moonlight.

This night was also the same as the rest of the remaining nights. Everyone was busy in their daily routines. Everything was as normal as before. But is it right? No!

Everything was normal for everyone but not for the two people.

What would you do if your past came back in front of you to ruin your present?

****************

"No one has trusted you before and no one will trust you now. No one will trust you, no one will believe in you. Not Even your family, your friends and not your lovely WIFE."

"When no one will believe in you, I'll be there for you and trust you, always."

*****************

"There is something between You and Me. But I don't know what is this."

*****************

At the entrance a man was standing and looking devilishly handsome. He was wearing a tuxedo. With white shirt, black pants and red coat combination. black shoes, Rolex watch and perfectly set hair.

Eyes, brown eyes.

His eyes were brown coloured which contains so many emotions. His eyes were smiling. Showing the passion of happiness. His face also contains untold emotions. We can clearly see how happy he was.

Lips, light pink lips.

Smile dancing on his lips. Looking everywhere his lips curls into a smile. The bigger one . There was a time when he didn't even know how to smile. But now he was smiling. His eyes were smiling. He was happy.

Just because of her.

*****************

" When I'm trying to avoid you, only then you are making places in my heart without my knowledge."

" You are to me what moonlight is for the darkness. "

"Unknowingly, I want to be with you."

"MUJHE TUMSE MOHABBAT HAI."

*****************

"I want you in my life just like the heart needs heartbeat. "

"I'm scared of you but still i want to be with you."

"I'm incomplete without you just like the moon is incomplete without sunlight."

"KAHO,MUJHSE MOHABBAT HAI. "

******************

Here's the prologue.

How is it?

Please say something. I give my best in writing this PROLOGUE.
If you likes the dialogues then please share your thoughts.

Don't copy this because it's purely my thoughts. This story, dialogues, characters and editing is Only belongs to me.

Next chapter is published now you can read them also.

Happy reading. ❣️

Thank you.💗