CHAPTER-ELEVEN

Chapter-11: Waada Karo nhi chodgi tum mera sath

*+° ★ *+°

|| Falak Tak chal sath mere
Falak Tak chal sath chal ||

She was looking outside feeling the lyrics while seeing the beautiful creation of God. She was admiring the beauty of greenery. The green tree or plants who were dancing in the air with the wind. The flowers spread their fragrance mixing up with air. But disappeared by the polluted environment of the world.

|| Yeh baadal ki chadar
Yeh taaron ke aanchal ||

He was driving the car with the focused or better to say trying to focused on the driving. But didn't get the success because of his beautiful innocent Wife. He looked at her who was looking outside admiringly.

|| Mein chup jaaye hum pal do pal ||

He looked at the movement of her hand who was tugging her hair behind her ear. Doing this the white glass bangles make a beautiful sound.
And caught his attention. He looked at her who was looking like a beautiful fairy in white frock. He barely made himself averted his gaze from her.

|| Falak Tak Chal Saath mere
Falak Tak Chal Saath chal ||

Feeling someone's warm gaze on her face she looked at him, who was driving with full focus with the expressionless face. She noticed how his hands were moving on the steering perfectly. She found it attractive but didn't want to make herself embarrassed in front of him she instantly looked away.

|| Dekho kaha aagye Sanam hum saath chlte ||

He noticed her glance on him and immediately averting her gaze on him made his lips curled slightly. The small smile makes his way to his lips. He smiled again because of her without her acknowledgement.

|| Jahan din ki baahon mein raaton ke saaye hai dhalte ||

Not wanting to get again in any awkward situation both again started ignoring each other while doing their few minutes ago work. And forgetting the thoughts about each other they focused on the song.

|| Chal woh chaubarein dhundhe, Jin mein Chahat ki bunde ||

The sentence of this lyrics caught the attention of Zarar. And he looked at her with his sight eye and replayed the song's lyrics in his mind. He found something in this lyrics and looked at her with some untold emotions. Maybe hope or longing for something.

|| Sach kar de sapnon ko sabhi ||

He sang the song's lyrics with the singer who was saying the lyrics. He was singing with him mentally. Closing his lips, focusing on driving, containing hope in eyes and reciting the lyrics in his heart.

|| Aankhon ko meeche meeche main tere piche piche chal du jo keh de tu abhi ||

She closed her eyes as the cold Breeze touched her and took deep breath in content. Softly whispered the lyrics while closing her eyes and slowly moving her lips singing the lyrics with her soft voice, whispering.