CHAPTER-FIVE(3/3)

Chapter-5: Ghana saya

◕⁠ દ⁠ ◕

There is a very famous quote "Sunday is a fun day" This day brings different kinds of peace and happiness. People enjoy this day with their families. They make some beautiful memories. They truly make their Sunday beautiful and energetic with their fun.

Where everyone was enjoying their Sunday with their family members. Here at the home of the Shaikh family, it seems like the storm has come.

People were roaming here and there hurriedly. Some people were dusting. some people were putting things in their respective places. Some were trying to make sure everything was perfect. Some people were doing this and some were doing that. Everyone was busy with their work. They were so engrossed in their work that they didn't have any time to breathe.

"Shadab, where are you? It's almost time for them to arrive." One lady (Shafina Shaikh) came out of the kitchen while talking with her husband on a mobile phone.

"I had already told you to come early. But no why will you listen to me? For you, your work is more important than us. " She said getting pissed off with her husband. All over her face anger was visible.

On the other hand, he said something which makes her more angry. She took a deep breath to calm herself down. But not able to control herself.

"If you did not come in ten minutes then you will see my worst side. Did you get that?" She yelled at him with so much anger and cut the call aggressively.

"Arghh. What will I do of him."

"Ammi. Why are you angry?" When Shafina Begum was trying to control herself when she heard the angelic voice of her daughter.

She turned out to see her daughter who was wearing red kurti and jeans. The hair was perfectly combed. Fresh face. In her simple attire, she was looking beautiful. Spontaneously she smiled and went towards her.

"There is only reason for my anger." She said in an obvious tone. Hearing her mother's answer she chuckled softly.

"Abbu did something again?" She asked smiling. She already knows why her mother was angry.

Hearing her daughter's right assumption she smiled slightly while seeing her mother's smile Mahenoor laughed.

"Okay close this topic and go eat your breakfast. Then you have to be ready." Nodding her head she went towards the kitchen to bring her breakfast. Taking her breakfast she went towards the drawing room and made herself comfortable She began to eat her food while watching the movie on the TV.