CHAPTER-TWENTY.SIX

Chapter-26: Main Berang Tu Chamak hai

The New Morning comes with Hope. The Sunlight gestures to the world that wakes up and achieves your goal. The chirping bird was flying in the sky and the breeze was dancing cheerfully.

Today was Friday. A precious day for us. The men of families would go to the mosque. The ladies would prepare the special dishes. Overall this was a very beloved day. The precious blessing from Allah.

And the sunlight of the beautiful morning of the blessed day also landed on the roof of Khan's villa.

It was the scenery of the Khan Villa, where the gentlemen of the Khan family were sitting in the living room completely ready for their prayers.

Zarar still didn't come, so they were waiting for him. There was time for their prayers so they talked with each other randomly.

******************

Meanwhile, in the room of the couple. Zarar was sitting on the bed and looking at his wife who was ironing his clothes.

The teasing grin was dancing on his lips which he was trying to hide. The mischievousness was sparkling in his eyes. And his heart was beating fast with happiness.

Mahenoor could feel his warm gaze on her face. It was making her cheeks turn pink. She could easily feel her thumping heartbeat. She was hardly able to concentrate on ironing his kurta.

She was feeling shy but the fury was more than the shyness. Her cheeks were turning pink because of her shyness as well as anger.

"Hhunn, pta hota inhone isliye mujhe bulaya hai to kabhi nhi aati main. " Mahenoor muttered and angrily fastened her speed.

Zarar heard her murmuring and chuckled at her cuteness.

"Mera gussa un bechare kapdo par to mtt utaarein. " She heard his playful voice and rolled her eyes while making faces.

Zarar looked at her and controlled his laugh by pressing his lips to each other.

If anyone was confused about what was happening here then let's go to the flashback.

- Flashback-

Mahenoor was engrossed in preparing the lunch with her inlaws. They were talking and laughing with each other and enjoying their quality time.

She was still not talking with him. After that encounter, neither did he say anything because of the fear of his furious kitten nor did she talk with him because of anger.

Rida entered the kitchen and looked at Mahenoor teasingly. She cleared her throat earning everyone's attention.

"Bhabhii..." Rida called her name. Mahenoor looked at her with a questioning gaze.