CHAPTER-TWENTY.SEVEN

Chapter-27: Rafta Rafta woh meri hasti ka sanman hogye

๑⁠♡-♡⁠๑

Pehle Jaan Phir Jaan-e-jaan Phir Jaan-e-jaana Ho Gaye

Rafta Rafta Wo Meri Hasti Ka
Saman Ho Gaye

********************

"Mah."

"Ji?"

"Can you please give me a second chance? A second chance to work on our relationship to make it better than it is."

He whispered looking down at his feet
feeling guilty, nervous, scared, and many other emotions at this moment.

Mahenoor looked at him in pure shock. She was not expecting this. It was just an unexpected thing for her. She wanted to give their marriage a chance but now it was happening but she was not able to accept it.

She blinked her eyes and took a few steps back from him. He looked at his vacant hands and then at her, who was looking at him shockingly.

Zarar took a step ahead toward her but instantly stopped feeling the pain in his heart when she unknowingly took a step back from him.

His heart clenched but he knew he had to bear the pain. After all, it was all happening because of him.

"Mahenoor ... " Zarar moved his lips but nothing came out except her name.

"You want a second chance but Why?" Mahenoor said seriously looking into his eyes.

Zarar blinked his eyes and took a deep breath.

" Can you please forgive me? I know what I did it's not right. I don't have a right to behave with you like that but... Please give me one last chance after that I won't ask you anything..." He was saying looking into her eyes. His eyes contained the guiltiness in them.

"Just one last chance. " He whispered.

" But why should I give you???" She shouted at him. The tears started to fill her eyes. And this time she didn't blink her eyes to push them.

Spontaneously, Her mind started to think about those days when she felt neglected. When she was hurt badly. When she felt unwanted. When she felt that she would die.

" You told me to stay away from you but you are the one, who came near to me. You said to me that you didn't want to marry me but now you're the one who wants a second chance... Aap ka jab dil chahe qareeb aajao aur apni marzi se door bhi chle jaao...bina kuch kahe. " Her voice was shivering. She wiped her tears and took a breath.

" I also had a feeling I also felt hurt when someone neglected me. You know what? Before marriage no one ignored me. I'm a child, who was always loved by her family. But you made me feel all the things that I never felt. You made me cry. You hurt me. You badly hurt me. "Her tears were continuously rolling down her cheeks. Her body started to shiver. She was nearly standing on her knees.