Underrated Artists

Tuesday 16th February 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Lana and Hallie are still in love but Lana has to pretend to date Ana to please her mother, but Ana's taking it a step too far and Hallie is not pleased. Bella performed John's song at Nationals and New Directions won, but Nicole found out her crush on John was mutual and it made have contributed to his suicide thanks to Taylor. Jaxon has his sights set on NYADA, but James feels like he can't get in. Meanwhile, Evan was convinced to return to McKinley, so now his relationship with Claude is long distance. Who's no longer long distance? Lucas, Evan's scorned ex-boyfriend. He's still very angry and hurt about the whole Evan and Claude issue from Prom.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In James's bedroom

Jaxon smiled as he pulled James on top of him with a giggle

Jaxon smiled as he pulled James on top of him with a giggle. James blushed.
James says to Jaxon "Jaxon, we should really be getting dressed. Leroy and Hiram will be home any minute now."
Jaxon says to James "But I can't stop staring at you. You are beautiful."
James blushed again.
James says to Jaxon "Jaxon."
Jaxon says to James "Okay, let's get dressed. You wanna go grab a burger?"
The door open and Hiram, Leroy, and Honey burst into James room, balloons in hand and carrying a cake.
Hiram says to James and Jaxon "Welcome to the Berry family!"
Leroy a"Oh my gosh."
Leroy said, letting the balloons go. They floated to the ceiling and stayed there.
Honey says to Leroy and Hiram "They're naked."Honey said, in shock.
Honey says to Jaxon "Oh my god Jaxon! Put that thing away!"
Leroy's eyes went wide as Leroy reached over and covered Honey's eyes.
Hiram says to Jaxon and James "Well,I have seen enough for the day. We'll just be downstairs to discuss this when you've both finished getting dressed, alright."
James looked at them, quickly pulling the covers over himself and Jaxon as he felt the color draining from his face. The door shut and James looked at Jaxon, swallowing a growing lump in his throat.
James says to Jaxon "I'm so dead."
Jaxon says to James "But you'd make such a cute corpse."
James buried his face in his hands.
James says to himself "Dear lord."
In the living room
Jaxon and James sat on the couch, embarrassed as Honey sat across the room from them.
Honey's Voiceover
I just can't look them in the eyes. I mean, James is cute, but he's practically my brother now. And of course Jaxon is hot. And believe me, from what I saw today, he has a right to be proud. He's officially the hottest guy in school, but he's dating James and is my boyfriend's adoptive brother so that kind of makes him family too. And I saw them both naked. I saw their things and no matter how hard I try, I cannot get that image out of my head.
Leroy says to James "James, you know the rules in this house.No boys in your bedroom. And you broke that rule and dare I say, you were both naked as the day you came into this world. I just can't...dear lord, I have no idea what to say."
Hiram says to James "James, you are in breach of at least four house rules. One, no boys in your bedroom without our permission. Two, no boys over when we aren't home. Three, if a boy is in your room, the door stays open. Four, no sex in our house. And quite possibly five, if you do have sex, use protection."
James says to Leroy and Hiram "Then we only broke four rules. We used protection."
Leroy says to himself "Oh dear God."
Hiram says to James "That doesn't make me feel much better.And James, now that you're part of a Jewish home, have you considered being cir..."
James says to Hiram "Oh no no no.Nothing sharp is coming near me down there!"
Leroy says to James "That should be his decision if he wishes to remain intact. We don't wanna enforce our religion on him if it's not the one he grew up accustomed to. Besides, he's not biologically a Berry."
Honey says to Leroy "Intact?"
Honey asked, confused.
Leroy says to Honey "Don't worry about it, dear."
Hiram says to James "Which leads us to another issue."
Hiram said, ignoring Honey and Leroy.
Hiram says to James "Will you be taking the Berry name or remaining a Holland? It's completely up to you."
James says to Leroy "I wanna stay a Holland,I mean, you guys are awesome and everything but it's kinda personal. I mean, my mom is a doormat and my dad is an alcoholic homophobe, but they're still my parents. And as much as I should probably hate them, I still love them. My name is the only thing I have left from them."
Jaxon reached over and squeezed James shoulder.
Hiram says to James and Jaxon "I think maybe you two have touched each other enough today."
Jaxon gulped as he quickly pulled his hand off James shoulder.
Tuesday 17th February 2016
In the cafeteria