Regionals

Thursday 5th January 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:New Directions lost Sectionals, but when The Holy Rollers got disqualified thanks to Archie, James ex and Vocal Adrenaline member, New Directions got first place. Now they're going to Regionals, but due to all the craziness that's been going on, they haven't managed to put anything together. Seriously, there was Will and Emma's wedding, the New Year's Party, Holly Holiday...and that was just the tip of the iceberg. John and Miles got into a fight because Miles butted in about John's cutting himself. Now they're both suspended and have to miss Regionals. Unless New Directions finds another member, they'll be disqualified.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In school hallway

Declan walked down the hall, effectively ignoring Jaxon, James, Bella, and Honey

Bella says to Declan "Please just say yes,You're our only chance."
Declan says to Bella "I don't sing. That's not my thing."
Jaxon says to Declan "You don't have to sing. Just lip-synch and sway in the background."
Declan says to Jaxon "I don't fit in Glee Club. I'm not the best singer. I can't dance."
Honey walked in front of Declan and put her hand out to stop him from walking any further.
Honey says to Declan "Dec, if we don't have a thirteenth member, we get disqualified. Right now, we'd take a singing and dancing monkey."
Declan says to Honey "Good. Cuz that's what you will be getting if I join Glee Club."
James says to Declan"Declan, you said to me the other night how much you missed hanging out with Jaxon,Consider this an ample opportunity to spend more time with your best friend and brother."
Declan says to Honey,Bella and Jaxon "I will singlehandedly cost you guys Nationals. I don't want that."
Bella says to Declan "What is it gonna take to get you to join Glee Club?"
Declan stopped walking and looked at Bella.
Declan says to Bella "Take me to the auditorium and someone perform a song for me. If I find myself thoroughly enjoying it and it feels right, I'll join Glee Club."
Jaxon exhaled a sigh of relief.
Jaxon says to Declan "Thank God. James and I were planning on running through a song anyway."
Bella smiled.
Bella says to Jaxon and Honey "Great. Let's do this."
In the Finn Hudson Auditorium
Jaxon stood on the stage, wearing a vintage Rolling Stones 40 Lick t-shirt, leather jacket, and dark red leather pants. He had spiked his hair and wore a red and black bandana.
Jaxon says to Declan "Now, Declan, this is a little rough. We were practicing it for Glee Club Monday, but we put it on hold to work for Regionals."
Jaxon held his hand out to Bella, who took it as Jaxon led her to the middle of the stage with him.
Jaxon says to Lucas "I need my dancing partner."Jaxon said with a smile.Lucas took a spot near the back of the stage, in front of a back-up microphone. Jaxon noticed he was in position and gave the band the cue to begin.Lucas began to whistle as the music began. Jaxon grabbed Bella and they began to dance together, a combo of salsa and the fox trot.