L.O.V.E.

Wednesday 10th February 2016
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Claude managed to get a date with Jaxon. Miles faced hate due to his drunken kiss with Jaxon, but with New Directions help, he defied the labels. Nicole is still trying to decide whether or not she wants to accept Dillon's promise ring. Chad came out to his best friend Louis. Taylor has been acting really territorial to her friends with benefits Aldy. Breezy and Miles seem like they may be a coupe now. Bella is going strong with her new boyfriend Reece, who happens to be Hallie's cousin. Lucas and Evan tried to be intimate, but Lucas can't stand to be touched due to his gay bashing. Hallie's got her own emotional baggage. She was taken advantage of at a party by a boy named Chris. He's dead now and left her with twin babies to raise on her own. Kevin's struggling with trying to get a solo at Regionals, but he's also faced body issues in the past.And that's what you missed on Glee!
In the classroom

And that's what you missed on Glee!In the classroom

Nicole gently banged the gavel and set it aside. She looked around the room at the group of people who were sitting around the table. Honey, Declan, Bella, Rose, Kevin, Hallie, Lana, and Ana.
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club and Ana "I now call this meeting of the Celibacy Club to order. Our first order of business is to welcome our newest member. Her name is Anastasia Watson."
Ana says to Nicole "Actually it's Ana,I don't like Anastasia. It makes me sound like a Disney princess."
Declan says to Ana "Welcome, Ana."
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club "Now, for our next order of business.Valentine's Day is fast approaching and we need to figure out what we can do as a club to celebrate."
Honey says to Nicole "How about we do a school dance?"
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club "All in favor?"
Everyone raised their hand. Honey smiled.
Honey says to Nicole "Awesome."
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club "What kind of a dance should this be?Sadie Hawkins style or what else?"
Hallie says to Nicole "Maybe a Sweethearts Dance.Great for couples."
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club "All in favor?" Once again, all the hands shot up.
Declan says to Nicole "I can get some of the people in my art class to design posters and make invitations."
Nicole says to Declan "That would be great.Thanks, Declan."
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club "Now, personally I think that the dance should be the Friday night before Valentine's Day."
Lana says to Nicole "Agreed.No point in having it on Valentine's Day. It's a Sunday and everyone will be at church."
Nicole says to the Celibacy Club "Friday night it is.Alright guys, let's make this the best Valentine's Dance ever."
In school Hallway

"In school Hallway