Summer Love

Friday 1st August 2015
Jughead's Voiceover
So here's what you missed on Glee: The Next Generation:Miles cheated on Bella with India, driving Bella back to Hallie. Hallie finally admitted her feelings for Bella and the two reconciled. Despite losing Nationals, New Directions still headed to London, courtesy of India, who revealed that she's gonna stay there. Say what? Nicole is staying there for half the summer, too as she has family in London. Could we be experiencing the beginning of an Indicole friendship? But this means that Nicole is gonna be away from Dillon for half the summer, but that's okay because they'll see each other at Ohio Summer Camp for the Arts.And that's what you missed on Glee
In the Choir Room

Jaxon's Voiceover Here we were, 2:55 on the last day of school

Jaxon's Voiceover
Here we were, 2:55 on the last day of school. Our weekend trip to London was fun, eventful, but it felt empty. Watching those other show choirs knowing that we all wanted to be up there was murder. And now, I look behind me at the empty chair in the choir room, and I can't help but miss India.So, what? She was a pain in the butt and a total bitch most of the time. But, she was my friend. She was part of this family of misfits brought together by the one thing we all could agree on: our love of music and our desire to perform. Without her, this place just seemed empty.
In school hallway

Jaxon's Voiceover The halls were already buzzing with reasons why India wasn't returning

Jaxon's Voiceover
The halls were already buzzing with reasons why India wasn't returning. She melted when someone threw water on her. Nose job gone awry. Bad liposuction.
Girl says to her friend "She was chased out of Lima with pitchforks."
Jaxon rolled his eyes.
Jaxon's Voiceover
Could this day please just be over with? This school year has been hectic, and in truth, a little fun. But honestly, I just couldn't wait until summer began.A lot of things had changed in the couple days we've been back from London. Social Services stepped in concerning the matter with James. His parents had lost all their parental rights and he was going into foster care. Mr. Schue pulled some strings and Honey and Rachel's dads would be his new foster parents. He was in the middle of moving in.I was sad, yes, but all in all, it was probably best. My house was so cramped. Me, Jonathan, and Declan had to fight for the rights to the bathroom most of the time. And I'm sure Jonathan was happy to get his room back to himself. Honestly, I was gonna miss the nights when James would sneak into my room in the middle of the night and fall asleep in my arms. But thankfully, Honey's dad was letting him come on my family trip to Panama, which had already been planned when he was still living with me.
The bell finally rang after what seemed like an eternity. Jaxon smiled as he grabbed his books and started to his locker.
Miles says to Jaxon "You know what I'm thinking?"
Miles asked, appearing with Evan, moving into position at Jaxon's side.
Jaxon says to Miles "What's that?"
Miles says to Jaxon "There is only one song that seems appropriate right now."
Evan says to Jaxon "Alice Cooper."
Jaxon smiled.
Jaxon says to Miles and Evan "I like the way you think, boys."
Jaxon snapped his fingers as he walked down the halls. The rest of New Directions and a bunch of students fell in line behind him.