Part 11

Chapter cover : Y/n hugging Tyki from behind while Tyki just standing there with a flush face.

Inside a train

Tyki Pov

There's no way this kid is not cheating.

Royal Flush!!

I stare at the white hair boy name Allen. So this is the boy that Y/n think of him as her brother. No wonder she's good at playing poker too. After all, she get to learn from the pro.

After a lot of loss we're just wearing our underwear. This shounen is a real deal.

I heard my friend said that the train were close at our stop.

At Kirilenko mine station.

Here. I turn to see the boy giving our belongings back.

I got my friends belongings back so you can have your belongings back too. Isn't it kind of cold to walk around naked? Allen said.

Hold on take these. I give Allen my card shark. It's the least I can do. I said to him.

Hey eeze I turn toward my little friend. Keep that in the safe place. I brought that especially for you. It's real solver so don't just give it to anybody alright.

Tyki! eeze! Let's go we gotta see the foreman. And then get some food.

RINGG!! RINGG!!! RINGG!!!

I'm sorry I just got another job. I said to my friends.

Another secret one? Been a lot of those lately!! Aw man, We'll have to go without you then.

Sorry.

Tyki. Will you bring back some more silver?

Sure.

********
Tyki Pov

Can we go get something to eat first. I'm starving. I ask the Earl

Certainly but please put on proper attire. A three star restaurant, won't take you dressed like that. The Earl said.

Wow. If I could afford to eat like you do, I'd be fat too.

I'm not fat. The Earl said.

Well as long as I can eat my fill, I don't care if its pig slops.

And please speak properly. Lord Tyki Mikk. The Earl interrupt.

Very well. As you wish, Millennium Earl.

At the noah mansion

Hey Tyki! Hola. Road greet me and I see a bunch of books on the table in front of her.

Er... What are you doing. I ask her.

Can't you tell I'm studying!

It's her homework that's due tomorrow. The Earl said.

Will you help me I'm in a jam.

I've never even been to school! You didn't call me here just to do homework, did you Earl?

You can write can't you Road said to me.

Sigh.. I ended up helping her doing the homework. Why didn't you asked Y/n to help? I ask Road.

She's still recuperating from the transformation. I don't want to unnecessary tire her out right now. After all, we'll be busy for a long time after this.