Part 4

Y/n Pov

At the cafeteria

After everything that happened yesterday, I've been spacing out here and there and I know Allen is worried about me because he haven't touch he's food yet.

Y/n are you alright? Allen asked. I'm sorry I'm just a little bit tired after what's happening yesterday. There's nothing you need to be worried Allen. If you're going to stare at me like that your food will get cold. Hearing that, make him eat his food like it's going to disappear.

While eating I've been informed by Lenalee about all the things that I had missed yesterday since I decided to sleep out of nowhere. The prophecy that Hevlaska said made me thinking if there's a connection between it and the strange dream that I got. I decided I will tell Allen about it but not right now.

Suddenly, we heard a commotion and of course there's that boy Kanda there.

Kanda Pov

You're supporting us? Wishful thinking that's all you guys can do and you're rejects who didn't get chosen by the innocence. There are tons of replacements for your puny life. If you want to survive then leave. As I choke the man that was disturbing me, someone grab my hand and I turn to see it that white hair girl and it seems there is a little black hair on the front tips of her hair.

I'm sorry to intrude but I think its not nice to be choking someone when you feel disturbed she said.

Hah I'll consider your words if you still alive in a month. After all, they drop like flies here just like this guy.
Then another kid with a white hair tell me that it's rude to talk like that and it's just wrong.

I hate guys like you. You're gonna die before your time kid I said to him. Before he can respond to what I said,
Without a warning a fist come in contact with my face and I was sending back crushing toward another table.

Narrator Pov

Allen and everyone were shocked looking at Kanda thats literally been punched out of nowhere by the girl that's standing beside him. Before Kanda and Y/n get into a fight, captain Reever come and cease the situation before it got out of control by telling Kanda that he and Allen got a mission to do.

Even though Kanda seems angry he still comply and goes straight toward chief Komui office but not after staring dagger at Y/n. After Allen and Kanda leave, everyone let out a sigh of relieved.

Y/n Pov

Welp, it's only my first day and I already got in trouble by punching someone on the face. After getting scolded by chief Komui, me and Lenalee were assigned to a mission together to retrieve an innocence thats been detected at a small town named Zhouzuang located in between Shanghai and Suzou in China's Jiangsu province.

3 days later

After traveling for 3 days with Lenalee
we finally arrive at the location that's the innocence has been detected. Even though it's a small village the view is breathtakingly beautiful. The one that take my attention is the features of old buildings, flagstone streets and the traditional living lifestyle.

I heard that there are cultural and religious relics that's been around for 300 years. Also there's been news that someone tried to steal the relics. I didn't understand why someone want to steal the relics. Other than the high value that it will turn you rich by selling it to the bounty hunter. I don't think it has any other mean, unless it was an innocent.

I grab Lenalee's hand without warning startling her. What is it Y/n?she asked while giving me a confuse glance. After explaining my theory about the whereabouts of the innocence to her. She seems to reach the same conclusion as me. Other than that, it was pretty weird that there is no casualties or an accident when there is innocence involved and this village seems pretty tranquil.