Part 7

Allen Pov

After Road left. The place started falling apart. Miranda!! Lenalee!!
Eh? Suddenly, we're all inside Miranda's apartment. What's happening? Is this Road's power.

Allen! Something's wrong with Miranda! Lenalee yell out.

Stop the innocence! Your body can't sustain it invoked any longer. Lenalee said.

I can't.. If I stop the innocence the time it sucked out will return and those injuries you've sustained will return back to you. Said Miranda

I reassure her telling her to stop the innocence. The last thing i remember is watching Miranda stopping her innocence before I close my eyes.

I vaguely heard someone speaking before opening my eyes slowly to see Komui in front of me with a weird looking machine. Ahh!! Komui why are you here!!? Where am I?

Oh you're awake? And you're in the hospital. We were informed by the finders that were on standby outside the city, that the city is back to normal. I want to say good job on accomplishing the mission but I don't see Y/n with you? Where is she?

Allen told Komui everything that has happened except the fact that Y/n is a noah.

I'm sorry Allen. We will get her back. The order won't let the Millennium Earl do as he please.

Komui is right Allen. Someone interrupt. I turn to see a short old man standing in front of the door.
The man call himself a bookman. And the other guy with red hair that were behind him is Lavi. Both of them were called bookmen. For some reasons they have become exorcists.

Allen walker you are the child of prophecy, the destroyer of time and your sister Y/n is the bearer to the truth of this world. I don't think the the Millennium Earl will kill her that easily.

After bookman finishes checking my wounds. I decided to go check up on Lenalee and I see Komui sleeping with a tons of paper that almost drowning the entire room.

Komui wake up. Komui wake up. Lenalee is getting married. Hearing that, Komui instantly wake up holding his weird machine ready to kill someone.

After a brief moment of silent. I ask Komui why did he come here. I know It wasn't to see Lenalee or me. And what's the clan of noah.

Then Lavi appear out of nowhere scaring me and Komui.

That's what Komui came here to ask us. To ask that old geezer bookman, I mean. Only a few people know about the clan of noah. They show up at key points in history, but you won't read about them in any history book. They are an unknown quantity on the side of the Earl. Isn't that why you're here Komui? Lavi asked Komui. Only bookman has a record of that secret history.

Then out of nowhere Lavi get kicked by bookman. How many times do I have to tell you that knowledge is only for the bookmen and they only pass it on to other bookmen! Bookman then turn toward me. Allen you should rest for now. When Lenalee wakes, you'll have lots of work to do so don't be in a hurry, said Bookman.

Y/n Pov

The feeling of something wet being put on my forehead make me awake from my deep slumber.

She's awake. I heard someone spoke.
Hurry up call the Millennium Earl.

Wait what?? The Millennium Earl?!
Hearing that I abruptly get off the bed. When I try to stand my face almost meet the floor. But someone managed to catch me before I fall down.

Hey easy there shoujo. You can't get up yet. I turn my head to see the same man that I encountered a few weeks ago. - _-.. Before I can react a big fat man enter the room and I feel myself slowly losing consciousness.