011

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭✧*

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"ughh."  nylon groaned, looking at his father's house. he really didn't wanna be there, but he felt like he had no choice at this point. he was a family man and needed to talk everything out with his family, whether it be good or bad.

"lets get this shit over with." he grumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes.

he knew how the talk what his father was going to look like but he wondered how the convrsation with mahgoney was going to go. he did feel bad about how eveything went down with desiree and if she was anybody else he would have dropped her but she isn't.

he knew for a fact mahgoney was still going to be mad about it and he was just going to let her get all her anger out instead of ignoring her feelings and ignroing her.

he loved his little sister and wants nothing but the best for her but he can't sit here and act like desiree don't got the key to his heart in her hands because she does and he doesn't even understand why.

he opened the door and walked into the house being welcomed by the smell of someone cooking food.

"yoo?" he called out walking towards the living room, he saw two lightskin girls and a puppy sitting at the table in their own worlds. he had no idea who the fuck these people where. he put his face in a neutral setting and turned around to look for nysier.

he was the only person in this house with actual common sense. he went into his room seeing he was laying down talking to some girl.

"who the fuck these people in hea?" ny asked makng nysier roll his eyes.

"the loud mufuckas I told you about." he said shaking his head.

he rolled my eyes and closed his door making his way to mahgoneys room. he would rather talk to her first and get everything out the away since they where beefing the most.

ny was over her lying about her sexuality and over her hiding one of his closest friends relationship from him. he was always happy that macy and mahgoney got together but just couldn't show it because he resented the way how he found out.

he acted like he was mad about it but whole time he ws sad because he felt like she didn't trust him enough to show her true self. he felt like she didn't think that he would accept them or that their dynamic would change.

he didn't know but he knew he felt sad that he found out though the grapevine instead of drinking the juice from the tree.

he walked into her room and closed the door behind himself.

"wassup." she lowly siad sitting up from her bed.

"yo." he said taking a seat on the small lovesest on the opposite side of her room.