0̶0̶3̶

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"mhm yeah I-I-m I'm de-de-de-des-I—I-desiree" she croaked looking at herself in the mirror as she spoke. she had been speaking more lately more so in her room by herself and sometimes sentences with sharmein.

desiree huffed growing annoyed at the sound of her voice but she was making steady progress from her point of view. she at least said one word without stuttering.

she studied her condition and feels like her stuttering is a psychological thing. she thinks her mind is so used to being over-spoken and cut off that it automatically repeats itself.

getting back into bed she turned over seeing three cars pull up to the house. she had been here for a little minute 4 weeks to be exact.

she had been very grateful for her position in life and for the people who surround her. but most of all she had been observant. she doesn't speak much so she watches and she knows that her cousins are a part of a friend group a rather large one.

she wasn't sure how many people but she knew there were at least 6 people including her cousins. knowing them they are going to try and introduce her to everyone which is fine with her but just not right now.

right now she's still trying to keep her unspoken word to jaquil. she thinks about him almost every day and hopes to see him one day and introduce him to the desiree SHE wants to be.

hoping out of bed desiree decided to be spontaneous. she took off her house clothes replacing them with some black leggings and a graphic tee. she slipped on some black nike slides showcasing her freshly painted french toes.

the girls had their maintenance day a few days ago and being obsessed with self-love was something she was feeling. pampering herself after all these years felt good.

she walked over to her vanity and began taking down her hair, she had some boho braids in right now and she was really giving earthy.

she styled her hair in a little side action and slipped on some bracelets. she applied some lipgloss and lotion to her face before grabbing a small duffel bag.

she left her room closing the door behind herself. she was going to take herself on a picnic at the park that's right down the street from the house. jasmine had given her a mental health book and she wanted to read it surrounded by nature. she also wanted to be alone.

after securing the book in her bag she made her way to the kitchen to grab some snacks and something to drink. to her surprise, she walked into a packed kitchen. unfamiliar faces stared at her and she stared back.

"why are y'all staring so hard..?" alex said as he walked into the kitchen.

"we not she looking at us." a girl said with irritation laced through her tone.