0̶0̶8̶

"you don't find it weird..." sonjae said biting on her pen as she went through notes she took about this strange ass place.

"naaa i'm just saying like it's not making sense. why the fuck isn't desiree even here.." kenori said pulling her tape ins into a bun. she was getting stressed out now.

both girls had been studying desiree's place but have yet to find anything on her. chandler jail broke everything but they can't find her. it's like she was never truly there.

and since desiree never talks about her life there and of course they don't wanna bring it up there moving on basically nothing.

the point of this side quest is to help there friend get better and to find out what is the real deal with her stutter.

"you think where overthinking this whole thing? you ever heard about the actor who didn't have a stutter but then played a role with a man who did and now that nigga got a permanent stutter?" sonjae said and kenori just shook her head.

"no." she said closing her notes.

"you think we should ask her uncle I know he wasn't able to talk to her much but maybe he could give us a name or something or someone to find and we can move past this dry wall." she said, sonjae nodded getting all their things together neatly. they where going to resume this project when they had a few more leads.

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"nooooo ny stopppp." desiree smiled looking down at her ipad.

"ma ine doing nothing," he smiled looking at the camera. he licked over his lips as he looked at her.

"see! your doing it again." she blushed turning her camera completely off.

"desiree turn that camera back on and stop playing with me." he said, she didn't say anything just turned the camera back on.

"I miss you." she said taking a pull from her blunt.

"mmcht you shoulda said that two week ago when I was down there I would caught you a flight up to me." he pouted making her laugh.

"ehh it's okay. all my stuff from amazon got here like a hour ago you wanna do a unboxing with meee." she smiled clashed her hands together.

"yea, did yo macbook come yet tho?" he said and she shook her head no.

"no I checked the shipping thing or whatever and it said next week." she said standing up to grab the box of stuff.

she placed it on the floor and moved her ipad to a place where nylon could see everything. "okay ima just go through everything even though you where with me when I bought it." she laughed.