0̶0̶5̶

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢

𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘢 ...
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"your jacking right now." aj said looking over to vinny who just shrugged.

"all i'm saying is put plain you fucking with shawty wayyy more than you care to accept." he shrugged looking over to aj who just shook his head.

"na me and ken cool that's all, she my lil north carolina ting. we only gon be here for three days and me linking shawty is being attached? what?" he said shaking his head.

"ion even know why you listening to vinny dumb ass. nigga didn't even know how to buy a plane ticket." ny said shaking his head in disappointment. "mmcht gotta love the north carolina school system." he laughed looking over to vinny who was mugging him.

"oh please that shit was confusing. plus ine never in my life bought my own ticket before I usually cashapp the money too people then boom." he defended making both them shake their heads.

"you only do that cause TAYLOR always on yo ass. you would be nothing without that girl twin." aj said sparking up his blunt.

"hell yeah I can admit taylor is my heart fosho but that doesn't mean anything I can still do shit myself." he waved off going on his phone he was now irritated with the conversation and didn't wanna be bothered with them.

shrugging ny went though some of his ig messages. him being in the media wasn't something he planned but it has its kicks with pretty girls.

"awee shit they here." aj said standing up.

vinny and ny nodded not stopping what they where doing. after a few short minutes aj, kenori, sonjae, and desiree walked into the living room.

"heyyy." sonjae smiled taking a seat next to vinny.

"wassup ma?" he smiled putting his phone down to give her his undivided attention.

"shii nothing much chillin, you aight?" she said with a smile.

"heyy." desiree smiled taking a seat next to ny who was already looking her up and down, he bit his lip looking at her. she naturally looked good. she was definitely his type too.

"wassup pretty girl." he smiled as she sat.

"how you doing today." she said looking up at him. everyone was now doing there own thing in there own convos. this is what a threeman was it was pretty chill for the most part.

"shii it was pretty cool ane really nothing to it fareal, just flew in from atlanta to handle some business in shii." he said and she nodded

"ouu sound nice, im just getting to north carolina myself not on business tho." she said.