0̶̶1̶̶0̶

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭✧*

𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘈
𝘕𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭
✧*. 𝘕𝘠 ; 𝘎𝘙𝘐𝘔 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"you good g?" tyler said looking at ny as he lit his blunt. tyler always knew when something was up with ny even if he acted as if nothing was wrong he still knew.

"yeah? the fuck nigga. get yo balls out my ass and worry about kadia ass." he said attempting to change the subject.

"you nasty bitch don't eva in yo life say that shit to me again." he laughed. "but na doe kadia good baby doing real nice too." he nodded making ny smile.

"I can't wait to meet my godson. y'all thinking of names?" ny said picking up his purple syrup. he hadn't been onnat drank in a while but after allat shit that went down he had to start again.

after desiree flew back home someone sent him a video of everything that was done to her up until the killing. there was also a note at the end claiming more to come but it seemed like bullshit. plus now that mookie is back he really wasn't as on edge about her safety.

she started toting a gun.. again. one of her old habits before going into solitude. also she became way more standoffish towards him. on the drive there, nothing was said. while he was walking her to boarding line still nothing was said. even after she got her pass she didn't say anything. the last thing she told him before she left was "see you later." and kissed his cheek.

that shit literally hurt so much.

"her fuckin ghetto ass wants to combine our names. like eww no. the fuck you gon make out of tyler and kadia." he said shaking his head now becoming irritated.

ny just laughed not wanting to entertain that thought. he knew darn well kadia was just trolling because all she does is troll. ny already knew what the baby name was going to be because kadia allowed him to pick the middle name.

tyler didn't know this but the babies name is going to be isadora alani cunningham really cute and unique. named after tyler's late grandmother. she was just trolling because he claims he doesn't care about the name but she knows he does.

I already know I'm going to be the best godfather on earth because c'mon its me. I'm amazing with kids.

"well anyway fuck nigga asking me about my baby isn't going to stop me from asking you whats wrong. this got something to do with your innocent baby girl going thug on you." he joked making ny roll his eyes.

"ight i'll talk. so basically I think me and desiree done. not like done done but done. she not fucking with me right now and she gotta handle some shit. I just ion know ine never been left high and dry before usually it's me doing the leaving." he expressed shaking his head. he took another sip of his drink as he stared off into space.