0̶0̶4̶

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥✧*

𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢
𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘚𝘩𝘺𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘥
✧*. 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘒𝘐𝘌 .*✧
◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

"mann this bitch irritating me." sonjae rolled her eyes looking at another instagram story she was tagged in.

"what's happening?" kenori said lifting an eyebrow, she paused her 8ball game to look up.

"y-yo m-m-ans?" desiree said looking up from her book.

"naaa ine put y'all on game? we done." she said making both desiree and kenori's mouth drop. the girls had only been friends for about 2 weeks but they all clicked pretty well and told each other everything.

"why?" desiree said placing her bookmark in her spot just above the line she was on before closing it.

"basically he was hot cause you know we ane been seeing eye to eye and I blocked him. so instead of him thinking about how he can improve our relationship and let us move forwards he starts talking to another bitch." she laughed bitterly shaking her head.

"what the fuck?" kenori said sitting up.

"yup. ian stressing them at all, like i'm not jackin. if they gon do them ima do me but now the bitch tagging me in shit like i'm supposed to care about them."

"so basically they being weird?" kenori said and sonjae nodded.

"I have a plan, l-l-lets go go go to t-t-this party tonight I was I-n-invited by my c-c-cousins." desiree said earning smiled from both kenori and sonjae.

"awee my baby you're progressing so muchhhh." kenori smiled hugging and kissing on desiree's face.

"no really if you keep practicing you gonna be talking regularly in no time. and when that's done you can talk shit." sonjae laughed sticking out her tongue.

as all the girls were laughing there was a knock at the door then it burst open revealing janari and destiny.

"hey lovesss." janari smiled entering the room. "y'all coming to the party with us? we about to head out now." she said pushing some of her faux locs behind her. they where long to her calf's kinda long.

she looked pretty, she was wearing some black jean shorts and a crop top. paired with some glasses and minor accessories.

"yeah we literally just planned to come now are we dressed okay?" sonjae said showing her outfit that was really chill.

she was wearing some wilderness cargo pants and a oversized tee and jordan's. while kenori was wearing some shorts a fear god shirt and kappa slides. desiree was wearing her usual house fit leggings and a crop top.

"uhmm yall cool desiree switch it baby." destiny smiled going in her closet. she grabbed a cute leather scrort and a graphic tee with some black and white dunks.