Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311 309. The experiment
  was originally going to be done by a few of them, but when Yun Xun went back to get the medicine package, many people came to join in the fun after hearing the news.

  "Clan Chief Wu, let's check the medicinal materials here. Except for some Chinese herbal medicines, there is nothing added." Sicheng opened the medicine package so that Chief Wu and the others could see more clearly. Except for some dry medicinal materials of different shapes, there was nothing inside. There are no other additions.

  Patriarch Wu looked at the many types of medicinal materials, and he couldn't even identify any of them. But at least I know that these are dried medicinal materials and do not contain things like sulfur that snakes are afraid of.

  Seeing that Chief Wu had no objection, he tied up the medicine bag again and put it in Chief Wu's hand.

  "Please come this way, I will take you to the place where snakes live." After Sicheng said that, he took the lead and walked towards the back mountain.

  "Is it because our village has these medicinal materials that no snakes come in?" Everywhere they go, Chief Wu and the others start cleaning the nearby holes, fearing that these ubiquitous snakes will break into them when they are not paying attention. living area.

  When they arrived at the square, they searched everywhere, but found nothing. This was really rare compared to the fact that they could find one or two reptiles before.

  "This is probably only a small part of the reason. The main reason is that we have put up defenses around here. And we don't know how many times we have cleaned up the village. Now it is difficult to find snakes." Sicheng said matter-of-factly about the situation in the village. Speak up.

  "No wonder I've seen children from your village running around since I entered the village. If that's the case, no wonder you are so relieved." Thinking of the children who have been detained with the tribe, compared with these lively and cheerful children in Pinghe Village , Chief Wu felt a little uncomfortable.

  "This is our back mountain. We will take you into the mountain from here tomorrow. Of course, we don't know other paths yet. You will have to explore by yourself." Sicheng pointed not far away. He walked up the mountain and told Chief Wu.

  Chief Wu and the others looked at the deep mountains that they could not see to the bottom, and suddenly felt like retreating. The places they lived in before were all plains, but when they thought about living in such deep mountains in the future, the gap was a bit big.

  But this mood didn't last long before they were awakened by the howling wild boars in the trench.

  "Is this a wild boar?" someone in the crowd exclaimed.

  "They're just wild boars. Look at their tusks."

  "There must be dozens of them, right? How did they do it?"

  Chief Wu looked at the densely packed little wild boars underneath in shock, and his pupils shrank. .

  "We had a batch of big wild boars before, but we thought they were too much of a waste of food. We just slaughtered them, and now we have these small ones left." Sun Shaolei explained proudly to the people on the side.

  "Then you are too awesome. No one has enough to eat now, and you still have enough food to feed the wild boars." "

  These wild boars don't need us to worry about it. The rations come to their mouths by themselves." "

  How can it be such a good thing? "

  Seeing that everyone still didn't believe it, Sun Shaolei pointed to the snakes at the bottom of the pit, "That's their ration, plus the small wild vegetables on the side, you can keep them fat and strong." These are just a small episode