Chapter 16-20

Chapter 16 16. Gossip (2 in 1)
  Chapter 16 16. Gossip (two in one)
  Yunqi woke up amidst the sound of birds chirping. She stretched her waist and walked to the sun. The whole village was filled with smoke, creating a peaceful and peaceful scene.

  Their village is called Pinghe Village, about 30 kilometers away from the county seat, with a total population of only a thousand. Most of the young people are working abroad, and most of the people staying at home are middle-aged and elderly people. Because the village has a large piece of flat land, some young people also undertake agricultural bases at home.

  There is a large piece of farmland behind Yunqi's house. Dad Yun and the others used to work in the county, so there was no farmland in their hometown. The ten acres of farmland behind the house was still in the name of grandpa and grandma back then, and now it is rented out by the village .

  The crops in the field have basically been harvested, and now they are covered with snow, with only snowmen in twos and threes piled up by naughty children.

  "The air in my hometown is better!" Yun Qi took a deep breath, but it was too cold outside.

  The temperature difference between the north and the south is too great, Yunqi hurried into the house.

  "Morning, Dad." After washing, Yun Qi went to the living room downstairs, and saw his parents cleaning the snow in the yard. Yun Qi picked up the shovel beside him and joined Qing Xue's ranks.

  "Come in! Go inside and warm up."

  "It's snowing a little late this year. At this time in previous years, everyone has already hid at home and didn't go out. This is what everyone said about the warm winter." Mother Yun said in surprise.

  "This kind of weather is a disaster, not a blessing. I hope it will not affect the crops next year." Jiang is still old and spicy, and Father Yun is already sitting there thinking deeply.

  Who says it’s not? In fact, there are signs starting next year, but it has not attracted everyone’s attention. Next year, the weather in many places around the world will show clues. Many crops will fail, but the optimistic world also thinks it’s just temporary. .

  After breakfast, Mother Yun asked Yun Qi to organize the parcels she had sent back. Looking at the several large parcels piled up in the wing room, Mother Yun was babbling again.

  "You said you child, why did you send so many things?"

  Looking at this pile of packages, Yun Qi also felt very speechless, he didn't feel it when he sent it, and when he was shopping, he looked at this and wanted to buy it, and that one was also suitable, so he bought too much without knowing it.

  "It doesn't matter, these are food and clothing. Most of the food is dried seafood, which is relatively rare here. You can eat more, and you can also use it to visit relatives." Yun Qi introduced it to his mother while tearing it apart.

  "You can follow the child when you buy it. It's rare for a child to have filial piety."

  "That's right, Dad understands me. Who will I treat if I don't treat you well?" The corners of the mouths of the two old people coaxed upward.

  The village head of Pinghe Village is farsighted. He gathered all the newly built houses together and connected them together a long time ago. He applied for central heating a few years ago.

  Both sides of the Yun family lived in the next room of Father Yun's cousins. Usually, everyone would watch over and help each other, and if something happened, they would stand in the corner and shout.