Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6 6. Encounter
  Chapter 6 6. Encounter is
  the same as in the past, after work, I went to the gym to practice Sanda, picked up the mobile phone on the table, and found an unread message, when Yun Qi saw the sender on it, he was excited Hold on to your phone.

  Trembling, I clicked on the message, only to see a short sentence on it, "Can I come out and meet?"

  Back then, I didn't send a message in advance. Will there be any changes?

  "Yes, where to meet?"

  "This cafe in the back street, can you come out now?"

  "Okay, I'll go there right away." After replying to the message, go out immediately.

  Walking to the door, took a deep breath, and walked into the cafe.

  Si Cheng's appearance is not the delicate face that is popular nowadays, his face is a bit rigid, because he has been a soldier for several years and sits upright, his hairstyle is always crew cut, even when he was in love with Yun Qi, Yun Qi Acting like a baby can't make him change his hairstyle.

  From the moment she entered the gate, she found that Si Cheng's eyes were tightly locked on her body. "He probably doesn't know me yet, after all, how old was he when we met last time." Suddenly seeing him waving his hand, he walked over directly.

  "Sit!" Before he could think of how to say hello, he heard a deep bass voice say.

  "What would you like to drink?" He said and beckoned the waiter to come over.

  "Orange juice." The two said in unison, and looked at each other in surprise.

  "Are you..." The two who spoke at the same time were stunned.

  "When did you come?" Yun Qi asked.

  "Yesterday, what about you?"

  "It's been a few days, and I haven't dared to look for you," Yun Qi said guiltily. "According to the past, we don't know each other now."

  At this time, someone passed by, and Si Cheng stopped what she wanted to say.

  "I have something to say later when I go back."

  Adhering to the principle of not wasting, Yun Qi patiently finished the orange juice before taking Si Cheng home.

  "Qibao," as soon as the door was closed, Si Cheng hugged him into his arms and called them their private nicknames.

  "I miss you so much, how could you leave me so cruelly." Yun Qi hugged his waist, clasped his hands tightly, and couldn't stop crying.

  "I'm sorry, darling, I won't leave you behind again." Si Cheng coaxed softly, and it took a long while to shut down his tears.

  "How come you come back to this time, don't you also..." Si Cheng asked anxiously.

  Yun Qi then told him about all the things that happened in the next few years, which made Si Cheng feel distressed and not let go.

  "We will definitely get through this time safely, and we will be with our family."

  "Yes! We will."

  "Qi Bao, I want to find a way to tell the country about this." Si Cheng discussed with her.

  "Brother Cheng, I'm afraid, do you think we will be arrested and studied?" Yun Qi wanted to tell the people around her about it at first, but she was afraid that no one would believe her, and she was also afraid of being taken away as said in the book Research.