Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41 41. I found
  a few people and walked carefully all the way to the south of Jinwu Mountain, but they didn't see the limestone. The place where there was limestone has turned into a piece of yellow mud.

  Everyone was a little disappointed. Yun Xun, who followed him, stood up and looked around, pointing to the red maple tree in front of him and said to everyone, "Let's go to the front to have a look. There is a red maple tree in front. I remember that At that time, there were red maple trees around the limestone, and now it’s the time when the leaves of the red maple trees are red, let’s go and have a look.” “Why didn’t I remember it? It should be a changed

  location.” Zhao Dongwei liked to follow Yuntao and the others all over the mountains and plains since he was a child. I am also very familiar with this area. This time I saw my little friend come out, and I volunteered to follow.

  "With that head of yours, can you turn as fast as my brother?" As the best bad friend, Yun Tao never misses the chance to piss off his brother.

  "I'm not sure yet, let's go and have a look first." Yun Xun was most afraid of the two of them getting together, afraid that they would wait forever, so he hurriedly interrupted them.

  Several people slowly explored along the red maple tree.

  "Here it is!" Looking at the limestones of different sizes exposed on the ground in front of them, everyone was very excited, and now there was hope.

  "We will be able to build our own house this time." Zhao Dongwei was very excited.

  "Let's think about how to transport them back. For such a long distance, if it's all done manually, when will it be possible?" Yun Mingwei hit a few juniors.

  "Actually, you don't have to worry. Let's see where is the direction ahead?" Yun Qiqi pointed to two houses not far away and said to everyone.

  "Isn't that the home of brother-in-law Yun Qi's two comrades-in-arms?" Yun Tao recognized it at a glance.

  "Their house is really well built, and there is nothing wrong with such a big earthquake." Zhao Dongwei was a little envious.

  "At that time, they followed the earthquake resistance standards. At that time, some gossip women in the village said that they were too wasteful. They said that there had never been an earthquake here, so they were beaten in the face now." Yun Tao told the general manager A few people got together and talked about the short-lived women of his parents, which was very disgusting.

  "Everyone, look carefully to see if you can find a way to go straight down." After Yun Mingwu finished speaking, he carefully explored forward.

  It really allowed them to find a shortcut, but it was a bit steep. When everyone returned to the bottom of the mountain, it was almost dark, and several people were thirsty and hungry.

  "Why did you come from here?" Seeing a figure in the back mountain, the monkey followed his father Hou Kelin to check here.

  "Uncle Hou, can you bring us some water? I'm almost dying of thirst." Seeing the monkey, they seemed to see a savior. I thought I could figure it out in just one morning, but who knows that many places on the mountain are already very loose, and everyone walks carefully, fearing that they will slide away with the mountain by accident.

  In this way, several people were thirsty and hungry on the mountain, but they dared not stride forward.

  "Yes, hurry to the house." After finishing speaking, he won the few of them into the house.