Chapter 281-290

Chapter 281 279.
  Sicheng and the others on Digital Mountain knew nothing about what happened in the village. They enjoyed a feast that they had never thought of before and went to bed early. Although the taste was not very good, everyone also Satisfied.

  On this day, they continued to explore in another direction, but found nothing. Even because the tiger's power was still there, they didn't even hit small animals.

  "Brother Cheng, are you still going forward tomorrow?" Yunqi leaned against the mountain wall and looked up at the sky, but what he saw was pitch black.

  "Let's go, there must be a water source nearby. Otherwise, the tigers wouldn't make their home here. Let's continue searching along the green area tomorrow." Sicheng didn't know why he was so persistent in finding that place. A source of water.   "Then why don't we arrange for some people to go back first? We won't be able to carry so many things back by then. And we've been out for so long, so it's okay to let them go back first to make sure they're safe." Yun Qi thought of the duck eggs

  everyone picked up today.

, as well as the cut and smoked meat and dried bones, these should be brought back to the village as soon as possible.

  "Let Wu Yong take some of the people back tomorrow, just in time to bring their things back, and there is no danger in coming this way. You have worked hard in the mountains these past few days, why don't you follow me back first?" "

  I I'd better stay with you, not to mention that it's nothing like this." "Why don't

  you ask me why I have to find the water source?"

  "You must have your own reasons for doing this, and look for more. There is a water source, which is an extra guarantee for us."

  Yunqi really didn't want to ask this question. If he knew that there might be a water source nearby, he would look for it carefully.

  "Not long after the drought started, so many people couldn't survive in the local area and fled here one after another. Going south is even more dangerous and the roads are more difficult to walk. When the time comes, our area will definitely be affected. This is a place that everyone is fighting for. If we want to ensure the safety of our village, we must recruit more allies. If we can provide a large water source by then, I believe no one can refuse." When Sicheng faced Yunqi

  , Of course there was nothing hidden.

  "Do you still remember the last time we saw many entire villages or entire families fleeing along the way?" "Remember,

  they are very united in their situation, and they don't even accept outsiders at all."

  Speaking of this It was all tears. In the last life, the two of them also wanted to rely on a big family or an entire village to continue their journey, but the other party was too defensive and refused to accept them no matter how well they sold it.

  "But they won't accept a group like this easily. We don't want to be in vain and make wedding dresses for others in vain." "No, I will decide according to the situation.

  And if we find a big The water source will definitely not be given to just one or two groups. What I want to win over are the soldiers in the city now. As long as we provide them with the place, they will bring the refugees to live here. For our village That's a good thing."

  After hearing her husband's analysis, Yunqi now became obsessed with finding water sources. She also knew how important this area was to their Pinghe Village. If there were more mountains in the back, Adding a strong village will be very beneficial in dealing with animal disasters after drought.