Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 91. Untitled
  Lian Qingfeng realized that the clothes had already been worn by Gao Dongxing. It was his thickest down jacket.

  Although I didn't want to go out every day, I didn't say I couldn't go out. If you don't go out and walk around, you will sleep under the quilt every day. After a long time, your body will not be able to bear it.

  "Dong Xing, you are in good health, you should return the clothes to Uncle Lian." "

  What are you talking about? Now everyone shares everything, and let Dong Xing go out to do things, so you can relax a bit." Gao Shuzhen I am also very happy to see my son so smart.

  "I'm going out too. You gave Dongxing my clothes, so what should I do?" Lian Qingfeng was very angry.

  "It's not what you said, let Dongxing go out to work, what if he doesn't wear warm clothes and gets sick? Or let Jianpeng return Dongxing's previous clothes." Gao Shuzhen threw the question to them again.

  Zhang Xiaohan watched the operation of the mother and son and was about to say something, but was stopped by the husband next to him.

  Before Lian Jianpeng asked his wife to speak up, it was also to let Gao Dongxing go out to do things together. Now that the goal has been achieved, let's not make any more trouble.

  As for his father not being able to go out without a piece of clothing, it didn't affect him much. When Lian Qingfeng went out with him before, he basically just exercised, and he couldn't help at all, and sometimes he had to point fingers at the side.

  At this time, Zhang Xiaohan also remembered her husband's complaints to her. Not only was her father-in-law unable to help when she went out, she also had to point fingers at the side, so she didn't say anything else.

  Seeing that his son and daughter-in-law didn't speak up for him, Lian Qingfeng was also very angry. He helped them so much before, but they were silent when they came back.

  After Gao Dongxing put on the down jacket, he felt warm all over his body. He stretched his body and said to Lian Jianpeng and the others: "Brother Jianpeng, wait a minute, I'll go out with you, it's been so long It’s over, I’m really looking forward to it.”

  Lian Jianpeng was also very happy, but he nodded coldly. If it was Gao Dongxing who went out with him, then he could go a little farther. Basically, everyone found the nearby firewood. Before going out with his father, he didn't want to go far at all. If he went alone , whether you can bring the firewood back is still another matter.

  Gao Shuzhen felt very sad when she saw her son hiding in bed every day. Now that I can finally go out, I took his hand and told me to pay attention to my safety outside and so on.

  And let Gao Dongxing find a way to inquire about the news of Gaojia Village. From the perspective of this period of time, staying in the city is far less convenient than coming to the village. If possible, she still wants to rely on her brother. After all, there is land in the countryside that can at least solve the problem of food and firewood.

  As for the way the troops deal with those who cause chaos, they have also come out. In troubled times, use heavy codes. Next time someone is found to be in trouble, just throw them out of the city and let them fend for themselves.

  In addition, the distribution of personnel is also being carried out, and some of them are going to be dispersed and let them go to the countryside to farm by themselves.

  But since it is still frozen everywhere, we can only wait for the ice to melt before making arrangements.

  They were freezing and starving, while the Yun family in Pinghe Village sat on the warm kang, kowtow melon seeds and watched the TV series that Yunqi had downloaded before.