a/n

GUYS IM SO SORRY. i know i said id be back but i havent had motivation to write anything related to this fic anymore so i've decided to end it there.
i just wanted to say thank you for all the comments, votes, and reads SCARY LOVE got. its a project of mine that i think its really shitty over all but, im glad you all liked it. im extremely grateful for everything and i love every single one of you readers. but matt and flor's story has come to an end, sadly. ill miss them forever and they will always have a special place in my heart but its time to leave their story to your imagination.

i am not quitting writing though, im just working on an ACTUAL book now. i would post it here but, most of my reader's first language is english i suppose since i write in english and im writing the book in spanish since thats my first language.

i am working in translating it, but my goal is to finish the book before translation, and i only have written like 3 of 40 chapters planned. so if i ever finish writing it, im probably gonna translate it after and- maybe post it here. i dont know, would you guys be interested? its like- minimum of a years wait though.

the book is called 'her faded memory' and is about a man who got captured to be part of the empire's army as a sacrifice for them to not take his lover away instead. but as they capture people they start erasing their memories so he starts forgetting her, and, not wanting to do that- he decides to escape and find her again.

the interesting thing about my book (which i personally find interesting cause ive never seen anyone do it) is that, since i struggle coming up with titles for the chapters, u decided to do something different and name ever chapter after a specific line of a song, any song really, that describes the general feeling and topic of that chapter. i think its pretty creative and maybe a way to set the mood if anyone likes to hear music while reading.

anyways i hope you didn't mind this ranting but, let me know if you would be interested in reading that and thank you so much for everything! truly i appreciate it.

well, thats it guys. if i ever decide to post my book here on wattpad itll probably be under another account so ill update you all.

i love you guys and always remember to eat, drink and take care.
-agu 💋