002. (what tf was that)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER TWO[social media, irl]

CHAPTER TWO
[social media, irl]

"what tf was that"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

when matt and flor were done buying the ingredients, matt drove them to flor's house which was empty since her mom was on a business trip. "okay, let's get this cake started" flor clapped her hands. they started pouring the mix in the bowl and mixing it with all the ingredients. "wait matt" flor stopped him "what" matt said. "what if, we go live right now" flor suggested "yeah i'm down" matt told her. flor started the live on her account and told everyone that her and matt were baking a cake.

"matt why don't you go to my room and bring my speaker so i can put some music on" flor told him. "uh yeah of course" matt said while turning back towards her room. "okay guys i just did this so i can hide and spill some batter over him when he comes back" flor whispered to the chat. "but shhh, don't comment anything about it" said flor while taking some batter with her hand. she hid behind the wall waiting for matt to come back. after 2 minutes of waiting she heard matt come back asking where she was "hello? flower? were are you?"

live comments
user1 OMFG FLOWER?!? THATS SO CUTE
user2 the nickname>>>
user3 they're definitely in love

matt just kept walking to the kitchen when suddenly flor threw herself on matt's back and spilled batter all over his face while laughing. "OMG FLOR NO WAY" "BAAHAHA YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE SCREEN RECORDED THAT" flor said while scrolling to the comments.

live comments
user7 dw flor i did
user10 i screen recorded too

"user7 please send the video to me i will literally love you forever and ever" flor said still laughing a bit and moving away from camera to grab a pan for the cake. what she didn't notice was matt walking behind her with his hand full of batter to spill on her face. he gestured for the live to tell them they should screen record this. he then threw himself on top of flor, covering her whole face in batter. "NOO MATT, WHY DID YOU DO THAT" flor screamed. "ITS PAYBACK" matt screamed back. "BUT NOW MY HAIR IS ALL RUINED, I WASHED IT TODAY" flor said. "well, you can say we're matching now" matt softened his voice while opening his arms for a hug.

live comments
user3 they're so oblivious
user19 me and who
user2 them.

"anyways. we have to bake the cake bc i wanna frost it like all of those aesthetic pinterest cakes and shit" said flor after hugging matt tightly.