005. (hands)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE

[irl, imsg]

"hands"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TW: mentions of eating disorder

"ok guys so what should we film" chris said, all four of them sitting in the kitchen table. "hm what about a baking video" said flor because honestly, she loved baking. "i think that's a great idea" matt spoke up. "maybe we can even blindfold someone" nick suggested, "the thing is, who" he added.

"we should totally blindfold flor" chris told them with a smile on his face. "what why" flor whined. "because it would be totally hilarious" chris answered. "besides, you're the one who bakes the best. let's make it more difficult for you" matt added, giving her a look to just say agree to it. flor noticed and looked back at him confused. seeing that florence didn't understand him, he texted her.

flower 🌺
why r you looking
at me like that

matt💌
im telling you to agree

flower 🌺
why would i agree
to that

matt💌
bc that way ur bruise
and puffy eyes won't
be noticed on the video

flower 🌺
omg
ur actually so smart
yeah i'll do that
thanks

matt 💌
anytime

"ok i'll do it" flor said. "oh my god really?" nick asked her. he knew how much the girl loved baking so he thought she would refuse to not 'ruin her culinary masterpiece'. but, the blindfolded person was going to be the one baking so he concluded she was just doing it for the baking. "yeah, just want to prove you guys i can be better at baking even when i can't see" flor said in a challenging tone, making up an excuse fast.

"what the fuck is up youtube" chris yelled to the camera. "chris. what the fuck" flor told him. "anyways, we're baking today!! yay!! BUT. we're going to be blindfolding flor, so she's doing the baking today" nick said. "okay now pick a bandana" nick continued.

"i'll pick the baby blue one and the pride one on top of that" flor told him. while nick was tying the bandanas to flor's head chris and matt started preparing everything for her to start baking.