018. (mistake)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN [irl]

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
[irl]

"mistake"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"what the fuck happened between you and matt" madi spoke up, breaking the tension the tension in the room. she had decided to stay and sleepover at the hotel with everybody since they were leaving tomorrow.

"nothing" flor replied shortly. wanting to avoid the topic as much as possible. she didn't know why she did that. why? it was all just a mistake.

"you're so full of bullshit flor, c'mon we wont tell the others" rory said, as madi and sophia nodded and the three of them tried to convince her to talk. "fine" she said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"we kissed" she muttered, covering her mouth with her hand. "what the fuck did you just say?" soph said. "stop covering your mouth you dumb fuck just tell us" rory told her, slapping her hand from her mouth. "we kissed" she whispered, very, VERY low. "come on flor. we wont judge you" madi groaned in annoyance. "fine" flor sighed.

"we kissed"

"WHAT"

"HOW"

"WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN"

"guys chill, nothing else happened. i practically ran away after that. god im so stupid it was all just a mistake i never should've done that" she groaned and ran her hands through her face. flor couldn't believe he was that much of an idiot to actually kiss matt. he did kiss her first though but that didn't matter. it was still flor's fault and now he was gonna hate her for eternity.

"why the fuck did that happen and why did you run away? you literally had him there all to yourself" soph told her with an amused tone. how could she waste such a great opportunity?

"i don't know okay? it's obvious he doesn't like me back and now he's gonna hate me forever and never talk to me ever again. i fucked up so bad" she spoke with an annoyed tone, she just wanted to sleep and forget about everything that had happened tonight.

wait.

what was she gonna do about peter? i mean they were nothing official but they're obviously talking. did she even like peter? did the kiss make her feelings for matt resurface? no. she couldn't like matt. she liked peter. yes. she liked peter. it sounded convincing enough in her head. if she repeated it enough times for her to convince her brain, it was real.