004. (don't be sorry)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER FOUR[irl]

CHAPTER FOUR
[irl]

"don't be sorry"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TW: mentions of vomiting and eating disorder

when flor and matt arrived to his room he immediately gave her another hoodie since the one she was wearing was stained with wine. to say matt was concerned would be an understatement. he was absolutely freaking out on the inside. flor had left their house when the whole group did, at 10pm, and suddenly she came back at 1am with a bruised face that had blood on it and a wine stained shirt. actually, he had never been this concerned in his whole life. but flor said she wanted to talk about it in the morning. and that's exactly what he was going to do.

when flor came back from the bathroom matt stood up quickly and started setting up the bed for her. "you can just sleep in my bed and i'll sleep in the couch downstairs" matt said while rearranging the pillows. he didn't want to cross any boundaries incase something bad had happened that night. flor climbed into the bed and matt started walking out of the room. "wait matt" flor said, voice barely above a whisper. "hm?" matt hummed. "can you please just stay? i don't want to be alone right now" flor said before opening the covers for him. "yeah of course i can" he replied climbing to bed next to her.

matt let flor cuddle into him and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders so she could sleep comfortably. "thank you matt" flor said. "for what" matt asked. "for staying" flor replied. "no problem, i will always stay" matt said pulling her closer to him. after a while he felt flor's breathing becoming more calm and he noticed she was asleep. "good night flower" matt kissed her forehead before getting comfortable and drifting off to sleep.

at like 5am he woke up by a sudden movement next to him. feeling flor standing up abruptly from the bed. "are you okay?" matt asked. but she ran into the bathroom, not bothering to close the door so matt followed her. when he got there tho, he saw that she was about to throw up so he ran to her side and pulled her hair back and rubbing her back comfortingly. after brushing her teeth and getting all back in order they went to bed again. "why did you throw up? did something happen today? it's fine if you don't want talk" matt asked her softly.

"it's just my mom. i went downstairs and made a cereal bowl bc i was hungry and she just came up telling me how i should put down weight and that i look fat. and after that i told her everything i thought about her and she got so angry" flor felt tears forming but she decided to continue because matt was her best friend, she couldn't keep anything away from him.