014. (fuck men)

SCARY LOVE

CHAPTER FOURTEEN[social media, irl]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
[social media, irl]

"fuck men"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
TW: mentions of SA

later that night, everyone went to their respective rooms and went to sleep. madi deciding to stay with sophia and rory since it was pretty late and matt wasn't in the mood for driving. it had been a pretty rough night for him and an even rougher night for flor.

"flower, there's your ice pack" he whispered to her softly as she woke up, yawing in the process. matt had just left the ice pack next to her in the bed, not wanting to touch her in any way until she confirmed being fine with it. "thanks matt" she replied shortly before turning away and burying her head in the pillows, yet again, finding it hard to stop replying the memory in her head. beating herself up because of how weak she was, how weak and disgusting she felt.

"go ahead and sleep, you need it. i'll sleep on the floor" matt said with the softness tone flor has ever heard from him, he cared so much about flor she wanted to cry. she felt bad about letting matt sleep on the floor but she couldn't afford to get too close to a man right now, flor knew matt would never do something to her but she couldn't shake the feeling from her mind. the strong grip he had on her, like he was ready to crush her bones right then and there, or the stare he gave her, like he had been wanting this for a long time as was going to do anything to get it. is not that she was disgusted by matt, or men in general. she was disgusted by herself. by how she just let it be, and how she didn't fight back. she tried but he was way stronger than her.

flor fell asleep shortly after that, matt adjusting himself on the floor next to the bed. it wasn't the best but he didn't want to cross any boundaries and make flor uncomfortable by sleeping on the same bed. he knew she needed time. so he was going to do everything that she wanted or what he thought was right, until she tells him otherwise.

the next morning he woke up, his whole body was hurting. he noted that he was never sleeping on the floor again. standing up to seeing flor not in the bed, assuming she went of to rory and soph's room, madi was also there so she would probably be okay.

flor had woken up early. with the same outfit as yesterday, a headache and puffy eyes. she felt slightly better but she wasn't in the mood to do anything, she didn't want to be alone though and since matt was still sleeping she decided to go to rory's room. all the girls where there so she definitely was gonna get her mood up.

"morning guys" she said softly while she entered the room, the three of them immediately looking at her. "oh morning flor" rory said simply before putting her head back on her girlfriend's chest. "hey flor" soph smiled softly, going back to watching tiktoks on her phone.