Chapter 32: Welcome Back (Y/N)

3rd POV:

In 4 Weeks Later.

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "*My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton....and I am 18 year old....and this today is my runaway.*" He thought himself and drink a coffee up right away.

(Y/N): "*I was born from this city Utah when I was running away from this home and I...did something horrible past for what I done...and I felt guilty for what I did something stupid. Well, my father was the mechanism and he was the one who working and building the Animatronics for making them as a robots for what I heard of him is the biggest and highest also popular. Now I have a little brother and little sister....I have Evan and Elizabeth...these two are my siblings and our mother was dead for a long time ago and I misses her badly.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*Then one day my father was building a perfect place for the children to go there and that is called...Five Night At Freddy's Pizzeria and this is where my dad doing it and I watch al the children was got inside here and make them feeling fun and happy with enjoying peaceful also I had a friends and I was messing all everything around in Pizzeria. Something make me doesn't feel right for what I did something stupid and horrible at my brother Evan....he was been bite by Animatronic when I put him closer to it....I-I-I-It was my fault....I-I-It was my fucking fault. I-I-I-I-I should be the one who deserved to die.*"

(Y/N): "*I kill....I-I-I kill Evan...my brother...my little brother and Elizabeth was dead by the other animatronic...and my dad was blame me for what I did back there and I was feeling sadness and sorrow about what I did. One day later I start to running away and running away from this home Utah and I was running and keep running fast as I could got away from here.*"

(Y/N): "*When I finally got out of the Utah home place...and I was finally run away from that place because I know what I did and horrible things for what I did to Evan and my own brother...I kill my own brother. Then I was start to moving on and tried to go somewhere but then I was feeling like scared and something was off and I feeling like scared about something else is stalking at me when I was walking in the woods....Don't know what is that but I found it when it is running toward at me and I got attacked by a creature.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*I was bitten with scratch marks by the claws of the supernatural beast was bitten me and turn me into something nightmare was haunting at my life...and my life was turn into the curse.*" He thought.

(Y/N): "*It was the curse of...the Werewolf.*" He thought himself and then

(Y/N): "*Well, I was stay away from Charlotte Emily because it is my own safety away from her...because the curse and the power comes from mine that I was turn into a beast and then I don't know what am I capable of and this power belong to me. I will need it when I was in endanger...But the thing is I watch the beast inside at me when he comes out and begin to killing the other victims of people....I killed 35 people and now I am a huge wanted popular in this world.*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*Now this time...I am back for her....my only love...Charlie.*" He thought himself and when (Y/N) was in Utah by himself and he was stand right there by himself and he turn his head to look at the house of his wife and child where living there. Then his girls were behind him...actually the twins, Rize, Touka, Kaya, Itori and Eto.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N): "Honey...I'm home."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...