Chapter 7: The Beast Is Out

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

But (Y/N) doesn't want it and he want to help the kid and then Touka tells (Y/N) about Kaneki need to eat something for himself is survive and then (Y/N) heard this and he could see Kaneki doesn't want to become a monster by himself but Touka beaten the crap out of Kaneki because he refuses to become a ghoul and he doesn't want to become a monster.

(Y/N): "Ummm...I think you have enough to beat him....so could you please stop abuse and hit him?" He asked her and make her look at (Y/N) who had a calm face like he known this before.

???: "The boy is right, Touka....you must stop right now." He said to her and make her turn to look at there was an old man who dressing as a worker and he looks like old as hell but he definitely a tall person.

" He said to her and make her turn to look at there was an old man who dressing as a worker and he looks like old as hell but he definitely a tall person

Yoshimura.

Yoshimura (芳村, Yoshimura) is an SSS-rated ghoul and was the manager of the Anteiku café. He tries to help ghouls who cannot hunt or kill human beings for themselves due to his love of both species. He, at one point, takes in Ken Kaneki, a human-ghoul hybrid, and shows him the way of living as a ghoul.

Before, under the moniker of the One-Eyed Owl (隻眼の梟, Sekigan no Fukurō), he repeatedly tried to cover up for the real Owl's behavior, who was really his daughter Eto who he had with a human named Ukina when he went by the name Kuzen (功善, Kuzen). Later, when the CCG realizes there are two Owls, the ghoul investigators begin to call him the Non-Killing Owl (不殺の梟, Fusatsu no Fukurō). Following the Owl Suppression Operation he is captured for his kakuhou to be used to create the Owl-series of artificial one-eyed ghouls.

Touka: "But, sir...." She tries to said.

???: "It's alright, Touka...I can handle this....and you must be his friend?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I am....and who are you?" He asked him.

Yoshimura: "I am Yoshimura and I am the manager of Anteiku." He said to (Y/N) and make him was bow his head to him and respect and he said.

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you, sir....but where are we gonna go?" He asked him.

Yoshimura: "To Anteiku...we must bring the boy with us before he is losing his own mind." He said to (Y/N) and he nod his head to him that the four of them were going to the Anteiku right away and except for (Y/N) who was silent by himself and he just staying there but he really heard the whole things of Yoshimura explaining to Kaneki about how the ghoul can be taste really looks like...coffee and fleshlings too...that can helping the ghouls aren't getting hunger.

When (Y/N) was sat to the other side of the chair and he just chilling little bit but he is holding an cup of water in his right hand that he was drink it little bit and he heard the conversation about what happened and the old man Yoshimura talking. Then only for (Y/N) and Touka are alone right now and they both were stood right there and then they were heard the whole things about what happened and then Touka turn her head to look at (Y/N) and she asked him.