Chapter 12: Ghoul Can Be Friend with Human

3rd POV:

Previously Of Tokyo Ghoul: Werewolf By Night.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

When (Y/N) was let out a snarl and he begin to running toward at Mado that he was keep running fast as he could and he use his claws begin to slash at the unique weapon so hard and make the unique weapon cut in half and make Mado surprise and he said.

Mado: "What?!? My unique weapon is cut off-" He tries to said and he looks up and saw (Y/N) who ready for his claws attack at Mado and then Amon who hit him with an hammer...but just little bit and then (Y/N) gave Amon backhanded and send his ass to the ground and then (Y/N) grab Mado's neck and lift him up from the ground and chokeslam him on the vehicle car and keep chokeslam him on the vehicle car. Then (Y/N) heard the police sirens coming here right away and make him let go of Mado and then he start to running away from here and begin to moving out right away and Mado was alive...his back was broken.

Mado: "M-M-My back..." He said to himself.

Amon: "Mr. Mado!" He said to him and he went to the old man and checking him out and it seems he was alright and make him felt fine and then Mr. Mado gave him a thumb up right away and then the two of them were alright and they both were survive by the fight of werewolf...and encounter at it.

Mado: "I-I-I'm fine...I-I-I can't feel my back, Amon." He said to him and make the young man nod his head and then he heard the cop's siren coming here right away and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw the cop's vehicle car arrive right on the time and then the two cops were checking out right away and then they both seen the old man who was alright and it seems he was been hurting in his own back.

Cop 1: "What happened here?" He asked Amon about what happened here and then the adult man begin to explaining the whole things to him about what they were encountering at the monster that they fought and looks like...this thing is a humanoid with wolf's face and totally big and terrifying...huge with 8'05 foot tall but before they are gonna answer and heard the howling comes from the beast.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

When they both heard that and this make them both were shitting themselves for what they heard the howl comes from the beast just did that and make them both were shook their heads and then Amon said.

Amon: "Alright, let's get him to the hospital right away...and we can't let him die like this." He said to the cop.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was finally change back to his own human form for the morning and sun rise and where he was in the Anteiku Coffee right away and then (Y/N) was in the Anteiku Coffee by himself and make him just cleaning all everything up by himself. Then (Y/N) look around and he saw customers are here and make him serve the drink for those customers by himself and he doing this alone little bit and when (Y/N) was in there by himself and he just chilling little bit and then he remembered about last night that he fought two ghoul investigators and then he save Ryuoko and Hinami's life that he save the mother and daughter.