Chapter 8: Werewolf V.S Nishio

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Again.

Fucking again that he just murder.

When (Y/N) was in his apartment and make him was slowly wake up from the bed and he just laying there and he felt like heavy sleeping and this make (Y/N) want to get up from the bed because he remembered about last night that he just laying down on the bed that he was been sleeping for few hours and finally he was wake up from the bed.

(Y/N): "*I think I overdid it again....*" He thought himself and make him slowly tries to get up from the bed but he felt heavy on top of him and he was turn his head to look over there and he saw the person who was laying on top of him and that is....Rize and she is sleeping on top of him and she was looks like peaceful when she just sleeping right there.

(Y/N): "What in the fuck?" He asked himself.

Rize: "Hmmm....." She was murmuring and then she finally open her eyes out and make her saw (Y/N) who was looking at her and this make the feminine ghoul smirked up.

Rize: "Morning, (Y/N).~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "What the hell are you doing in my bed, Rize?" He asked her.

Rize: "Well, I know where you live here and then I decide to pay a visit toward to you." She said to (Y/N) and her boobs was leaning against on his chest and make (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he really hate this all about.

(Y/N): "How did you get here, Rize? I thought I just lock the door already?" He asked her and make her was chuckle little bit and then she was kind of sneaking and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the door was opened and it didn't locked and make (Y/N) was sigh out and he lay his head back down on the pillow.

(Y/N): "Alright, could you get off of me right now...cause you are really heavy when you are on top of me." He said to her and make her is chuckling little bit and she was slowly to get away from (Y/N) and then she was looking at (Y/N) who went toward to the door right away and make him was close the door and locked it and then he look down at himself and he had the same thing last night for what he did back in the last night.

(Y/N): "This is worst situation that I just facing for." He said to himself and make him clenching his both hands badly and make (Y/N) was think himself that he turn into a werewolf right away and he just killing all everybody else by himself. When Rize was look at (Y/N) and she smile at him and she was slowly got up from the bed and make her walking toward to him and she hug him and the two of them looking up at each others and Rize asked (Y/N).

Rize: "What's wrong, (Y/N)? Are you sad or anger about me being here?" She ask him.

(Y/N): "No, actually I-I-I just dream about what happened back there when I goes transform into a werewolf when I losing control." He said to her and she was thinking (Y/N) was murderer but she can felt that and she know how many people that she just kills and he was different than her also she want to be with him and she hug him tightly and she said.

Rize: "It wasn't your fault...every ghouls who murder the other people and they both had a same bad feeling towards to the humans too." She said to (Y/N) and make the two of them were stood right there and then she grab his face and turn his head to look at her and make her smile and she kisses him in the lips. When she was done and she let him go and then she smile up at him and then the two of them were going to take a shower right away in the bathroom and then they both were take a long shower right away.

After (Y/N) was take a shower already and make him stepped out of the bathroom by himself and he was got his clothes to dressing up right away.