Chapter 24: Frankenstein V.S Werewolf Part 1

3rd POV:

At Night.

When there was a man who walking down the street by himself and he was chilling by himself and make him was begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world and he just got his work shift done that he begin to heading back to his own home right away and when he is walking and he isn't sure that he is gonna be safe to be tonight because he heard the rumor of ghoul and also the beast's killing too.

???: "I don't want to be safe outside here before the monster or any ghouls arrive here and tries to kill me." He said to himself and make him was walking fast as he could and he wasn't gonna stop because he is scared as shitless that he doesn't want to die in this city.

Then he was moving to the other location right away and make him was begin to moving far away from here and then he was probably walking fast as he could and not gonna stop until he need to get there fast as he could. When he heard there was a loud of footsteps coming here and make him was turn around to look and he didn't see anyone else behind at him and he said.

???: "Hello? Is anyone there?" He asked.

Silent.

So fucking silent as hell.

???: "Christ, I just heard there was a loud footsteps coming here. I don't even like this at all." He said to himself and make him was turn to front and then he was walking and bumped into the front of someone or something else who was stood right there and it was built like rock or wall. Then he was fall down on the ground and make him turn his head to look up and saw something fear with darkness that he just saw it and looks like dangerous for what he really saw the creature...the monster was big even looks like regular human and shirtless but it looks like dangerous as hell.

???: "W-W-W-What the fuck are you?!?" He said and then a giant hand begin to grasp around at the head of the man and make him was squirming and keep squirming off and he was tries to yelled out but it is too late...his head and body ripped apart off with a powerful bare hands grab the body just torn apart off.

Then the creature drop the body of this victim and make him was growl little bit and grunt and he begin to walking away from here and he was begin to moving out right away and then he start to looking for something that he want to kill is....the Lycanthropy for what he want to kill and it was an ordered by the lord of vampires.

Next Morning Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Another attack....it wasn't ghoul and something else again." He said to himself and he was sat there on the chair and he is reading the newspaper about the new of attack again when he just heard about what happened and Touka with Kaya also the twins were working with the customers and serve them too.

(Y/N): "Jeez....looks like they blame me about what happened back there." He said to himself and then Kaya said.

Kaya: "(Y/N), don't even say that...you don't need to blame yourself about what happened back there." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I know...but the thing is...I just goes crazy by myself when the full moon rise at night and I am turning into a werewolf and begin to kill more of these victims." He said to Kaya with a whisper little bit and then she seen this and make her told (Y/N) to calm down and there's no need to worrying about it and she know (Y/N) had been through like a lot. When (Y/N) was reading the newspaper again and make him was busy to reading the newspaper and chilling little bit and then he heard the doorbell ring open again.

Touka: "Welcome to Anteiku Coffee!" She said to the new customers who were here and this make (Y/N) turn his head to look at the two customers and make him was surprise to see the familiar woman who was looks like in the Breaking New TV talking about...she had a blonde short hair and same eyes for what he can saw her.