Chapter 23: The Twins (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

In CCG's Company.

When there was a conversation and there is a group of meeting between the ghoul investigators and other directors that they both are talking about the crime case of killing where the rest of those victims been murdered by the monster also ghoul too. Now there was several pictures are hanging on the wall and then there was dead bodies were all everywhere and they both notice there was some dead bodies of the ghouls were torn apart off by a same wild animal attack at those couple and then ghoul too.

Amon who was sat there and he is really pissing off about what happened back there and he knew the old man was killed by the ghoul or the monster but not like other monster for what he was saw it and he saw the creature was black and all everything black but he seen this creature was different than anything he just saw. Now the other beast was been killed by Kureo but he didn't killed it and it was (Y/N) who torn the beast apart off with his bare hands and turn out the monster is already death.

Amon: "*Hmmm...something fishy about this city.*" He thought himself.

Akira: "What's wrong, Amon?" She asked him and make Amon turn his head to look at his partner who was working with the computer system up right away and then she just checking every video of cameras about the beast that it killed her own father and she want to know what it is and she will take revenge for her own father.

Akira Mado/Daughter Of Kureo Mado.

Akira Mado (真戸 暁, Mado Akira) is a former Associate Special Class Ghoul Investigator, the mentor of Haise Sasaki and the daughter of Kureo Mado and Kasuka Mado who was previously partnered with Koutarou Amon.

Akira is an intelligent woman who always serious about work and her daily routine in general. Like Kureo Mado, she has deep insight and intuition that helps her in investigations and determining situations while on the field. She shares her father's "quinque-mania", but not as extreme.

Akira remains professional in most situations, no matter who she is faced with, and she is not one to admit her own feelings on a subject unless provoked to a certain degree. Seen through her interactions with others, it is most likely that she would prefer to make a quinque rather than to interact with someone else.

After the timeskip, Akira has become much more open about showing her emotions to others, as she does throughout her conversation with Haise Sasaki.

Amon: "Nothing, I'm just thinking about the crime case of murders." He said to her and make her sigh out and she told him that there were monsters out there and then they both were hunger and kills their own preys and torn them all apart off and eating them alive. When all every ghoul investigators heard the conversations comes from the man who explaining to them about the whole things like they were supposed to be guarded in this city and find the ghouls also terminating at them badly.