She is like mee☺️

At Lutha mansion

(Karan has been in a peaceful sleep since he came back from office early and was much tired)

(In dreams)k: shaurya,be careful..rudra take care of you brother.. don't leave his hands.. it's not safe.. shaurya... rudraksh.. kaavu.. look after them..
Preeta.. you want which flavour..
(preeta got hit by a car)
Preetaaaaa(he suddenly woke from his sleep with a jerk)

(Sad karan was dreaming of his dream fam🥺poor preeran)

(Sona came to his room running hearing his scream followed by rishabh and srishti..

K: rishabh.. preeta .. rudra .. got hit by a car.. he was so small.. i saw preeta.. she was with me.. with shaurya.. (he uttered in between his short breathes..his eyes started tearing up.. )

R: nono.. karan .. just calm down.. karan .. listen to me..

K: nahi.. rishabh i saw them ..

R: it's ok babaa.. it happens sometimes.. it's totally ok.you listen to me..

(sona passed the glass of water to rishabh)

R: karan,here drink this ..

(They made his drink it and told his to take some rest)

K: srishti.. I'm still telling you .. preeta is alive..I know .. she is just playing with us.. she can't leave us all like this😩🥺

S: haa jiju.. she can't..

At plane

(Both aaro and palki returned to their seats just to see a very cute scene )

( shaurya sleeping on rajveer's shoulder and the latter resting his head of the former's)
Cute right ( '͈ ᵕ '͈ )◞♡

Air Staff(an airhostess): ladies and gentlemen , a request from your captain. As the weather is going a bit off , all are requested to settle down on your seats and to fasten your seatbelts.
I repeat....

(Both palki and Aarohi went back to their seats .. that's when the flight shook a bit .. bit more harder)

Captain: ladies and gentlemen,this is your captain Swati speaking. It's a precautionary notice for all, to continue in your own seats and fasten the seatbelts since We are hereby facing an unexpected hurricane which is blocking our vision. We are trying our best to contact the nearby airport for a sudden landing but both our redar system and radio is currently malfunctioning. We are trying our best to get a safe landing . We all request you to stay calm and be in your seats.. don't panic at all , i repeat don't panic, we are trying our best to get a safe landing. Thankyou.

P: whatttt.. oh gowd.. my day is totally not ok..

(she started to change something which eventually woke both shaurya and Rajveer )

S: hey jhumkiwali.. what are you wispering ..I wanna sleep.. you are disturbing my handsome sleep..

R: mine too..

S: yaa .. ours..

(both s and r stared at each other cause of their sudden bonding and gave each other a sleepy wink 😉 and laughed at their own actions.. )

P: (in a sarcastic mode with her pity face)
(she was scared to death by now thinking that there is 80% chance for her ending up dead)
oh really.. you all wanna get back to your sleep??
Actually yaa., you can., forever.. you too(looking at Rajveer)

S: yaa.. i want to..

P: oi we are all gonna.. dieeee

S: over?? I'm not gonna fall, for your this false information..

P: hai meri mataranii.. how can I tell these stupids and dumps that they are gonna die... pls give this people sitting along with me some brain. And pls save me from here.. i wanna live😬

R&S: we are gonna die??..

R: you are telling the truth???

Captain: ladies and gentlemen , this is your captain speaking.. we are going through a tough situation since our vision is still foggy.. but we are having a good news for all , we somehow were able to grant permission for an emergency landing on Ras Al Hadd airport, Oman. Still, the landing is gonna be a bit tough since the cloud is blocking our vision but we will be trying our best to get a safe landing.. and i repeat don't panic. thankyou !

S : you were not kidding🫠

P: NOOOO..

(Rajveer took his mobile and looked at his screen wallpaper.. )

S: hoi.. who is this beauty??

R: maa.. doesn't she look like me??

(Shaurya went a bit off hearing the word maa.. he remembered all the things that sami told him before.. he felt a closeness to the pic of the lady he just saw)

S: like youu..
No wayyy.. she looks more like me.. as if she is my real mom..
(he splitted out those words unintentionally)l

at hospital..

N: ma'am are you okk..

P: ahh.. can you please call my son.. I'm getting somewhat a bad feeling. Like something is gonna happen..

Sharya

N: who ma'am..

P: whole..

N: you just told ma'am.. shaurya.. is that also your son..

P: i donno.. i truly don't remember any shaurya.. you might have heard wrong..

N: oh .. maybe ma'am.. good night ma'am..

P: good night ☺️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Guys I know that it's a small chapter.. i apologise for that.. but I'll not be able to focus on writing since my important exams are coming .. really sorry..>>
.
.
.
.Feel like you all enjoyed this part.
.
.
Do vote and support.
.
Precap: heyy.. we are all gonna die..
.
.
.
.
.
Happy reading💓