𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Sooo.. From the next bell ,our story starts

🔔
.
.

A pair of black Escaro Royale got out of the BMW X7. He walked towards the entrance of  terminal 2 of Mumbai International Airport. He removed his right hand from the Gucci Jacquard blazer and took something that was offered towards him. He took it and stretched his hands wearing a brand new Rolex Lady-Datejust with a Rose gold centred  chain  and a chocolate Roman dial towards the airport security and handed over his passport to him .  As he got inside the airport, he removed his Ray-Ban clubmaster with his left hand which had a sacred black thread, revealing his charming Hazel grey eyes. He had a well defined jawline  and thick ,smooth and straight brown hair . It was a hot, handsome and charming man in his mid 20s. Yup, that's revealed to be our hero Rajveer Arora.

R: Mohit, you got my passport back right?
M: yah bro. Don't worry ,I've got your back..
R: finally I could go somewhere where the aunties won't ask me 'when you are gonna get married beta', 'your mom also needs someone in hand other than you right?'.. I do  wonder why nobody asks these kinda questions to you dud.
(Mohit stared him bombastically)
R:.at least not in front of me though
M:..hmm.. now that's fine.Bro you just don't worry ,it's just that you don't see anyone asking me .. all these bloody gramavasees(villagers) are the same.. what they just want is other's wedding food. Or what 😂
R: ooh.. in a way you are right bro .. or why would they want us to get married.. as if we are their children ..
M:I told you right bro😝
.
.
.
Rajveer's pov

Me along with Mohit was walking towards gate 4 on which the Dubai flight  was gonna get landed, in which we have to get on so that we could reach New York through a via flight. We were going for the inauguration of my new hotel in the New York City . It was named SERENE. Exactly it met with the name . The hotel also had like a mini hospital inside it. Full luxury hotel. It's not new for me but still , serene got fully booked for the 1st 2 months ,even before the inauguration. It is getting inaugurated by Vikas Oberoi, who is one of the stakeholders of RP Industries.

It was then, when something unexpected happened, i met her, the baby girl. She was holding on to a lady. Her mom I guess. She had those plumpy pink lips and chubby cheeks..especially her nordic eyes which made anyone out there notice her. My Hazel eyes met with her blue one. We passed a cute interactive smile to each other. She was soo cute that I can't even describe it to you guys. In my guess she would be 4 or maximum 5years old.

{(Was thinking whether I would introduce our heroine??i pranked youu😝😂)}

I was walking staring at the cute little girl when I realised I got drenched by a cold liquid. I suddenly jerked and looked at the source when I got a full body on my arms.. it was not that heavy ,up to 50kg max. Revealed to be a girl. She smelled good ,maybe Dior's new edition Miss Dior perfume. I closely took a look at her costume , it was also one from Dior. Guess she is a hard Dior fan😅..Anyway why do I care.. I helped her get back on her legs. I again got a glance on her accessories,from which I again found that her hand bag is also from Dior.. as if she is an ambassador of Dior from India .
My Hazel eyes met with her beautiful siren brown eyes. It was attractive to be honest😝
That's when I realised , it all almost happened in slo-mo😶‍🌫️.

Later I initiated a conversation by asking her...

R:Are you ok now?? And I'm sorry .. I was suppose to notice.

Girl: yaa .. and where do you watch while walking .. can't you see I was walking against you.. are you simply blind??

R: oh excuse mee miss... you could have also noticed that I am also walking against you.. and yaa about that sorry.. I'm taking it back officially right now. It's not for girls like you.

G: oh hello mr whatever. What do you mean by saying not for girls like me haa?? Were you just commenting on me??

R:what do I mean??.. girls like you means .. akdu

G: AKDUU... You mr whatever ..who is not at all akdu.. who do you think you are ha??

R: oh thank God . At last this Miss Dior just asks something worth answering..

G: oh really .. Miss Dior!! And what did I ask soo worth answering for you??

R:Now you yourself don't remember what you asked me??.. let me remind you . You asked for my name., Let me just tell you that btw..I'm Rajveer . By the by Ms Dior, you yourself know that you don't ask  anything worth answering haa??😂😂

(Mohit also laughed on my comment .. to my surprise the girl who was with Ms Dior was also laughing out loud on my comment 😂 )

    This fumed her  a bit more.. she took her luggage so strongly with all the anger in her that the case could have been broken by now for her pull. The yup I guessed that I would be seeing those beautiful eyes for the last time.

.
.
.
.
.
Precap: I was sitting on my seat while a scarf came flying and landed on my face.
.. Mohit common yaar.. just stop it.,(both of them laughing )
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
Thank you for reading .
.
.
.
.
Do vote
And
Support💓
It means a lot for me.. encourages me to write more 😶‍🌫️😊

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys liked this first chapter of our story.. do comment down your opinions , my mistakes and ideas that you want to be there in this story .
.
.
.
Happy reading(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)