𝙼𝚢 𝙼𝚘𝙼??

Shaurya was all stunned by sameer's comment...

Sh: what do you mean sammy??

S: yaa.. Its true.. Its all cause of me.. My 1 mistake that was truly unintentional.

Sh: common sammy..tell me.. I wont judge you or never hate you.. I promise..

S: its base was all 25 years ago..at the day of your birth..

Sh: at my birthday??. From then dada is sad of me😖

S: noo... Shaurya bachaa.. You got me all wrong.. We were all so happy at your birth. It was like a celebration for luthras.kavya was jumping all around.. Me, rishabh bhai, srishti, the whole family was overjoyed in the birth of the twins..

Sh: twins ??but I don't have a twin.

S: its just that.you are unaware mera bachaa.. You was not born alone.. You are having a twin.. Minutes elder than you.. He was all cute.. So was you.. He had very bright hazel eyes. Was dazzling one.. We named him rudraksh.

Sh: where is he now?? He is supposed to be with us right??

S: he went with bhabi.. To a place that we can't reach..

Sh: babhii.. Mom is still with us right.. Of whom are you talking sammy.. Got off your mind or what sammy.. Commmonn(he got all confused and frustrated cause of the news he heard)

S: you ever heard either me or srishti calling nidhi bhabhii??

Sh: wait sammyy.. Dont tell me that mom is not ma real mom🥺i damn love her eventhough she doesnt.. Or so i feel🫠

S: not only your feeling bachaa.. I too guess it's real cause the ultimate goal of nidhi is just karan Bhai.. it's true shaurya,i feel like she is using both  you and kavu to get close to karan Bhai.

(Shaurya became all pale,which did not go unnoticed by sameer)

Shaurya,i know it would be hard for you hearing all these but.. i guess that if I don't tell you all that you are suppose to know..it might become so late 😞..so try to understand.

I first noticed her change when you were studying at  5th standard ,when you bought your first price home..from a singing competition ..nidhi passed through you , even though you told her about your winning,she  ignored you . But later when Bhai returned she started her acting,holding you,congratulating you,and big mouthing about you to karan Bhai .. it was not even noticed much by me..but later that night I remembered that srishti told me how nidhi ignored you at the evening was so sad. Later I started connecting the dots.. of each event . She acts as if she cares for everyone in front of Bhai,if he is not around.. she gets back onto herself. She shouts at rakhi maa,she scolds dadu as if it's her authority.. everything went unnoticed by all, except me, rakhi maa , srishti and sona bhabhi..

Sh: but why is she acting such a way.. she is my mom right🥺

S: that's the point i wanted to come .. i donno , literally have no single idea how are you gonna accept it.. I just wanna say it to you that ..

NIDHI IS NOT YOUR REAL MOM

your real mom,who gave birth to you is not nidhi,she came to our home the day we lost both your brother and your mother..she told that she would like to stay there and promised that she would not make you and kavu lonely.. or the feeling that their real mom is not with them.. but..